Today Is The Day, We Found Out If I Will Go Pro

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All matches are in play...Real Madrid 1Valencia 0(Need Real Madrid to Win)Fiorentina 0 Napoli 0(Need Napoli to Win)Roma 2Lazio 1(Need tie)Deportivo La Corona 1Mallorca 1(Need tie)Siena 0Catania 0(Need tie)

All matches are in play in second half...Real Madrid 3Valencia 0(Need Real Madrid to Win)Fiorentina 0 Napoli 0(Need Napoli to Win)Roma 2Lazio 1(Need tie)Deportivo La Corona 1Mallorca 1(Need tie)Siena 0Catania 0(Need tie)

I did research for three hours before I made the bet, but honestly, I made a mistake in the Roma match. I missed the date for when Roma last played against Lazio and thought Roma had lost their most recent matches. One hour after I made the bet I saw they had won their last matches with several goals, but it was too late to change anything. But I will thank God for that mistake if Lazio score, so I'll wait to bitch about it till after Roma POSSIBLY wins.

All matches are in play in second half...Real Madrid 4Valencia 0(Need Real Madrid to Win)Fiorentina 0 Napoli 0(Need Napoli to Win)Roma 2Lazio 1(Need tie)Deportivo La Corona 1Mallorca 1(Need tie)Siena 0Catania 0(Need tie)

Jesus, I really wish I had $700 to put on ridiculous bets. At least you say your $$ will go to charity, right?Seriously, couldn't you find better ways to spend $700?
I was sorta thinking the same thing. 7 buyins @ a $100 max table or even 3.5 @ a $200 table. Much more fun and ultimately you are in control....but to each his own.
So depressing, Roma scored, second half, and everything else going so fine. Sickest thing is I said it before any of the matches started I regretted not betting on Roma.
If you think you are gonna go 4/5, your wrong. Next time, before you splurge $700 bucks on 5 team parlays, think about it and make them 3 teamers max, unless you like to lose money. If that's the case, 5 teamers RULE.
I was sorta thinking the same thing. 7 buyins @ a $100 max table or even 3.5 @ a $200 table. Much more fun and ultimately you are in control....but to each his own.
For real. I want him to win, but his odds of winning a 5 teamer are so slim its like giving money away. If it was like a 20 dollar bet that's one thing, but he just gave away $700.I'm kinda thinking this is either BS or Barack Obama is really rich. No sane person would put that much money on such a huge longshot.
For real. I want him to win, but his odds of winning a 5 teamer are so slim its like giving money away. If it was like a 20 dollar bet that's one thing, but he just gave away $700.I'm kinda thinking this is either BS or Barack Obama is really rich. No sane person would put that much money on such a huge longshot.
Or somebody who is just looking to get rich quick and is going to go broke doing it
Or somebody who is just looking to get rich quick and is going to go broke doing it
Putting $700 in SnGs is WAY more realistic to make $$$ than betting on 5 team parlays. But hey, if you got $700 to throw away, go for it.

jeez, wtf, $700 on 5 team parlay, you could have thrown an FCP freeroll tournament with the $700 and it would have worked out better

I'm kinda thinking this is either BS or Barack Obama is really rich. No sane person would put that much money on such a huge longshot.
I don't care about money as long as I have food to eat and water to drink, and don't even need money for those.I've done some pretty crazy things with money, though none of it has involved gambolling.Oh, you said sane.Never mind.
Hey, he spent 3 hours researching each bet.
3 hours for all of them, not each. So 40 minutes for each bet, but I also thought about several others. Also, my poker bankroll consisted of 700$, my life roll consists of 100 000 $, but I don't gamble with that.