Today Is The Day, We Found Out If I Will Go Pro

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!I had loaned a guy 200$ when playing cash poker, and today I demanded to get it back and got it. So technically this is my poker bankroll that I can lose on gambling, and I PUT IT ALL ON A 5 TEAM PARLAY WITH EVEN SICKER ODDS!!!!!!!!Here is the situation bro's, and all the matches are running tonight, starting in a few hours:Deportivo La Corona - Mallorca TieRoma - Lazio TieSiena - Catania TieFiorentina - Napoli win for Napoli (I got insane odds on this one)Valencia - Real Madrid win for RealBet: 200$Price if I'm right: 47 200$

TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!I had loaned a guy 200$ when playing cash poker, and today I demanded to get it back and got it. So technically this is my poker bankroll that I can lose on gambling, and I PUT IT ALL ON A 5 TEAM PARLAY WITH EVEN SICKER ODDS!!!!!!!!Here is the situation bro's, and all the matches are running tonight, starting in a few hours:Deportivo La Corona - Mallorca TieRoma - Lazio TieSiena - Catania TieFiorentina - Napoli win for Napoli (I got insane odds on this one)Valencia - Real Madrid win for RealBet: 200$Price if I'm right: 47 200$
You're kidding right?No?Wohoo... let today's distraction begin!!!Link?
I thought it was a one and done deal, let's have some fun today fellas...gooooooooo insane odds!!!
anybody know if/when valencia and real madrid play on GOLTV?