Today Is The Day, We Found Out If I Will Go Pro

How much you make off Naval vs Braga?
Whats with the reading comprehension problem in this thread?HE HAS TO WIN EVERY GAME OR HE GETS NOTHING. He didnt win shit off that game except a checkmark on his bet.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you picked Toronto for a sports bet?? GG micro built bankroll.
Toronto is a huge favorite in this game.Washington is missing literally 5 of their better players.When I checked a couple hours ago, Toronto was -160 on bet365.
Toronto is a huge favorite in this game.Washington is missing literally 5 of their better players.When I checked a couple hours ago, Toronto was -160 on bet365.
Too bad it is Toronto! I live here now but am Canucks fan and love the media here. Come the third period they will sh!t the bed but it doesn't matter for this bet.. gonna go watch it with a Leafs fan and rib him. hehe

Why the hell would you bet on international soccer.You're a total fool. At least study the NFL schedule and find a week full of locks. Sports betting scrubs are hilarious.

The Leafs have never let you down before have they?I like Washington.
The Leafs have never let you down before have they?I like Washington.
The Leafs let me down when they beat the Pens the other day :PI'm just giving the lines on this one, that's all.I fully expect the Leafs to choke, as usual, but Washington is a weak weak team tonight.Semin, Fehr, Clark, and like two other regulars are out.
The Leafs let me down when they beat the Pens the other day :PI'm just giving the lines on this one, that's all.I fully expect the Leafs to choke, as usual, but Washington is a weak weak team tonight.Semin, Fehr, Clark, and like two other regulars are out.
Ya I know you're just giving the lines, but washington always seems to have it in for the leafs. I dont know what it is with that team but they spoil bets every single time, so I just avoid games that theyre involved in. I still <3 them though, hardcore leaf fan for life.