Today Is The Day, We Found Out If I Will Go Pro

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch none of the sports in this thread, this has been smilar to sitting in a German class when you speak english and they are talking in Japanese.I have no idea what is going on, except the OP bet $500 to win 90k on some ridiculous parlay.GL I guess.If you win, big Steakaments??

I got 3$ in my stars account now, I emptied it yesterday. But those 3 dollars will surely be given away.:club: I can donate more if I deposit more on stars, but I was thinking of giving it a shot live seriously if I win.

here's a good site to follow the scores:http://www.livescore.com/default.dll?page=portugal 45' Associacao Naval 1 - 0 Braga 30' FC Porto 2 - 0 Leixoes I give the OP's parlay a 2% chance of still being alive when the NHL games start tonight
Thanks for the linkAs I said, if I lose, it won't be that big a deal, since the Norwegian lottery gives their profit to charitable causes in Norway. But I sure as hell want to win.
here's a good site to follow the scores:http://www.livescore.com/default.dll?page=portugal 45' Associacao Naval 1 - 0 Braga 30' FC Porto 2 - 0 Leixoes I give the OP's parlay a 2% chance of still being alive when the NHL games start tonight
Didn't it say Porto has to win with one goal? If so, I'd give it a 0% chance, if that score there is correct.

So...in game 1, the dogs were down 3 goals in the last minute and scored twice to win that leg of the parlay?Absolutely-ridiculous-literally-one-in-a-million-comeback OTY for OP?If OP pulls this off, this is the thread of the year. It might be anyway.

Porto by one I believe
Ok, so I know absolutely nothing about sports betting, does OP have to win every single bet to win it all? Or can he lose one and win something?

I have to win it all to get the dough.Porto has to win by exactly one, and Naval has to tie.It is still hope, Braga is a much better team than Naval. And Porto can let one goal in. If Porto or Naval scores now though I am in big trouble.

Wow.So OP=Moneymaker of sportsbetting?
If it comes through, YES!!!It would be a moneymaker story. We are getting down the wire now, but after what happened in the last minute in the first match, I am not giving up till the fat lady sings.