Today Is The Day, We Found Out If I Will Go Pro

This is SIIIIIIICK!!!!!It was 4-1 and with 50 seconds to go, and out of nothing, for the first time I prayed to Jesus, and out of nothing 2 goals in 50 seconds. Sick.
GL to you and your friend Mr Jesus in the rest of your games.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is SIIIIIIICK!!!!!It was 4-1 and with 50 seconds to go, and out of nothing, for the first time I prayed to Jesus, and out of nothing 2 goals in 50 seconds. Sick.
Chris Ferguson has some sick powers.
This might be the saddest thing I've seen in a long time.You have serious problems dude...
Shut up.You said it once. No one cared.No need to put him down. The bet has already been made.
Yo, i am going to make a thread for every parlay i place from now on. How does that sound?
Like you're a giant vagina face with nothing to add here? What did I win? I hope it's something shiny.
Like you're a giant vagina face with nothing to add here? What did I win? I hope it's something shiny.
Updates? I don't care if he goes pro or not, just fun waiting to see what happens and would like to see OP win. :club:
Updates? I don't care if he goes pro or not, just fun waiting to see what happens and would like to see OP win. :club:
The match is over, I got it locked!!!Now the Naval match is underway, 1-0 to Naval. Here we need a tie. Braga is a better team and should be able to score. Only reason I took tie is that it is Naval's home court. 50% of the time these teams have met up in a match it has been a tie, and I got excellent odds.
Sigh.Is it your goal to be the biggest douchebag on this forum?
You were acting like a knob. The fact I said that makes me a douchebag? Why say that the OP's cheering for a massive parlay is pathetic in the middle of everyone else cheering it on? You moderate a poker forum. In my mind, that's the real pathetic thing here. Heh... I guess it is my goal to be a douchebag here.
The match is over, I got it locked!!!Now the Naval match is underway, 1-0 to Naval. Here we need a tie. Braga is a better team and should be able to score. Only reason I took tie is that it is Naval's home court. 50% of the time these teams have met up in a match it has been a tie, and I got excellent odds.
oh yeah I hope you win... good luck

Thanks guys for all the support!!! Really appreciate it, helped me through the tough first match.Now we need Porto and Braga to score one each, then we're pretty close to the goal of almost 100 k.

lol, you know, I was looking at your bets a bit more...I have no idea about soccer, but they seem plausible...And the NHL games, you took the favorites...It's entirely possible you win this thing...gl