Today Is The Day, We Found Out If I Will Go Pro

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since when is a hockey game divided into halves and not periods?
I don't know how to say it, but the first period is pretty much half the match.But I still got time for it to go in, two goals now by Lillehammer, zero by vĂ¥lerenga.
Yeah, one more period. Man this is crazy, one more goal and we are there. If VĂ¥lerenga scores first we are pretty much screwed.
Wait... we've got Lillehammer by one and they trail 3:1 right now? Or is it anybody wins by exactly one goal?

NEVER put more than 10 dollars on a 5 team parlay.To put your entire bankroll, which is a substantial amount, on a 5 team parlay is retarded. It's like saying you win 5 sit and go's in a row, and if you take 2nd in one, you don't win anything.

Wait... we've got Lillehammer by one and they trail 3:1 right now? Or is it anybody wins by exactly one goal?
As it looks now, we need it to end 3-2. I bet on VĂ¥lerenga to win with one goal. Damn this is close. One goal and we gotta hold em.
As it looks now, we need it to end 3-2. I bet on VĂ¥lerenga to win with one goal. Damn this is close. One goal and we gotta hold em.
Start of the 3rd Period. Hope Lillehammer comes out shooting.

We got almost 15 minutes left. At least if Lillehammer scores it is very unlikely VĂ¥lerenga will score another one, they will probably lay back and protect their one goal lead. Lillehammer needs to start to gamble hard now.