Today Is The Day, We Found Out If I Will Go Pro

I've been playing the micro limits for a long time, grinding it out, I finally got myself 500$ from 1,20 on stars. I cashed out and now I'm gonna put it all on the line.And today I am gonna give it a shot. If I win I go pro, if I lose, I quit for a year.I've put my entire bankroll on five matches, with 180 in odds, that means, if I win, I get 90 000$, and I am gonna play in the EPT satelites, quit my daytime job and go pro.The matches are:Toronto have to beat WashingtonNY Rangers has to beat Tampa BaySome Norwegian hockey team has to win with one goal against another (very unlikely, but sick odds, this is the first match.)Naval has to tie with Sporting BragaPorto has to win with one goal against LeixoesThe first three are hockey, the last two are soccer.WISH ME GOOD LUCK PALS, I WILL NEED IT!!!!First match, the sickest one starts in three hours from now. I will keep you all updated.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you're going to take your entire poker BR and gamble sports with it to determine if you are gonna be a pro poker player? Shouldn't you say try using your poker br to play poker to determine if you should be a pro poker player. Doesn't make much sense to me but gl

so you're going to take your entire poker BR and gamble sports with it to determine if you are gonna be a pro poker player? Shouldn't you say try using your poker br to play poker to determine if you should be a pro poker player. Doesn't make much sense to me but gl
Exactly . You have a TOTAL BR of $500 from Micros and you think that you're ready to TP/MM in Poker if you win a long shot sports bet with said BR?This is a joke, right?

I consider myself a good sports bettor. I rarely and and I mean rarely hit 5 team parlays. But, GL Im rooting for u. Ive always wanted to drop a big parlay but, my broll management that I worked hard to get in my head wont let me. But I like u taking a shot if u want to. Its stupid but remember if u get the first 4 hedge that bet.

holy schneikies, this is a f'n parlay?That has to be a joke. no one is that f'n stupid.

lmaoIf it was that easy to turn 5k into 90k eveyrone would be doing itand if its that easy, shouldnt you just be betting sports every day rather then poker?

I consider myself a good sports bettor. I rarely and and I mean rarely hit 5 team parlays. But, GL Im rooting for u. Ive always wanted to drop a big parlay but, my broll management that I worked hard to get in my head wont let me. But I like u taking a shot if u want to. Its stupid but remember if u get the first 4 hedge that bet.
Considering he probably did that online, can he still hedge it?
And if by whatever reason you win that $90k what makes you think you will succeed as a higher limit player?
Get your logic out of here. There's no place for it here.
Considering he probably did that online, can he still hedge it?[/quotHe cHe can...but I guess I didnt see he was using his entire broll. So I guess not.
And if by whatever reason you win that $90k what makes you think you will succeed as a higher limit player?
What makes you think that he won't be able to succeed? He will be numb to the fact of the money, having just won a 180:1 longshot.Oh and he will be running like Marion Jones on steroids in the Olympics if he wins this, so why not take a shot and TP/MM.

I think you should've just bet $50 to win 9K...Then play the Sunday Million and the Nightly tourneys with your remaining moneys on stars.

I think you should've just bet $50 to win 9K...Then play the Sunday Million and the Nightly tourneys with your remaining moneys on stars.
GTFO with your logic and common sense. Live the dream!!! :club: