Dear Derek

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wang: "Wow, 51 posts? I can't wait to see what everyone has to say. My heart is literally -- LITERALLY -- aflutter!"

it's a parody of the first one. both are douchey which I associate with the guido thing.
(Fifty posts like the above later....)Wang: (frowny face) "Goddammit."Wang: (mumbling) "Faggots."WANG
Wang: "Wow, 51 posts? I can't wait to see what everyone has to say. My heart is literally -- LITERALLY -- aflutter!"(Fifty posts like the above later....)Wang: (frowny face) "Goddammit."Wang: (mumbling) "Faggots."WANG
I see that you're overlooking my, "yo Derek" posting. Faggot.
You're not dealing with your typical meely mouth faggot thats just going to let you talk your outrageous bullshit and make all kinds of off the wall comments.
LOL @ you calling other people a meely mouthed faggot. didn't you post your aim convo's discussing the most effective strategies to rid one's self of meely mouth in separate threads on here?I wouldn't have said anything about the comment, but you came in this thread talking about how you're all asian and know karate and blah blah, yet you follow it by name dropping a move that i do on a regular basis in the dojo. And to top it all off, you mention being superior in the life department in some "epic burn" moment, but when i think back upon Asian history, i realize that many of the positive stereotypes about us are false! At the same time, an asian can never really be superior to anyone (except maybe jews) due to their inferior penis!oh and ya, I did win 7 martial arts competitions in one year and went to the motherland for free and kicked through cinderblocks and shit. dont see how any of that ties in with this though.Is this old enough to be funny again?
LOL @ you calling other people a meely mouthed faggot. didn't you post your aim convo's discussing the most effective strategies to rid one's self of meely mouth in separate threads on here?I wouldn't have said anything about the comment, but you came in this thread talking about how you're all asian and know karate and blah blah, yet you follow it by name dropping a move that i do on a regular basis in the dojo. And to top it all off, you mention being superior in the life department in some "epic burn" moment, but when i think back upon Asian history, i realize that many of the positive stereotypes about us are false! At the same time, an asian can never really be superior to anyone (except maybe jews) due to their inferior penis!oh and ya, I did win 7 martial arts competitions in one year and went to the motherland for free and kicked through cinderblocks and shit. dont see how any of that ties in with this though.Is this old enough to be funny again?
no it is still very funny and I love you very much
Wang: "Wow, 51 posts? I can't wait to see what everyone has to say. My heart is literally -- LITERALLY -- aflutter!"(Fifty posts like the above later....)Wang: (frowny face) "Goddammit."Wang: (mumbling) "Faggots."WANG
So, like, are you back?
Ok. this has been a question of mine for long enoughwhats with suitedaces and his love for shia labeouf?is any anal involved?
LOL @ u calling other people shia labeouf fans......Finally! The joke comes full circle!