Huge Draw Vs. Two Opponents

Copying from Bodog. Forgive me if I don't get the format/pot size/etc. quite right.Hero is new to table, so no real reads on either opponent. Hero has both covered:Hero (MP): $18.11Villain 1 (button): $5.78Villain 2 (BB): $9.40Preflop: Hero is MP with 10heart.gif, Jheart.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, 1 fold, Button calls, 1 fold, BB callsFlop: ($1.25) 10spade.gif, Jclub.gif, Qheart.gif(3 players)BB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.60, Button raises to $1.10, BB calls, Hero callsTurn: ($4.55) Kheart.gif(3 players)BB bets $2.00, Hero calls, Button raises to $4.28 (all-in), BB calls, Hero ????Is this an insta-push? I'm assuming I'm up against a couple of aces here, but I have a boatload of outs, which is why I just called original turn bet. Should I have moved there? I was hoping the SB would come along if I made my draw. I feel like I botched it. Any help? Thanks.

I think the BB morphed into the SB in your history.My first guess is that the calling villain has KQ. I think a call is best on the turn.

Copying from Bodog. Forgive me if I don't get the format/pot size/etc. quite right.Hero is new to table, so no real reads on either opponent. Hero has both covered:Hero (MP): $18.11Villain 1 (button): $5.78Villain 2 (BB): $9.40Preflop: Hero is MP with 10heart.gif, Jheart.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, 1 fold, Button calls, 1 fold, BB callsFlop: ($1.25) 10spade.gif, Jclub.gif, Qheart.gif(3 players)BB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.60, Button raises to $1.10, BB calls, Hero callsTurn: ($4.55) Kheart.gif(3 players)BB bets $2.00, Hero calls, Button raises to $4.28 (all-in), BB calls, Hero ????Is this an insta-push? I'm assuming I'm up against a couple of aces here, but I have a boatload of outs, which is why I just called original turn bet. Should I have moved there? I was hoping the SB would come along if I made my draw. I feel like I botched it. Any help? Thanks.
um. duh?i can't get away from this
Just call. There's no point in shoving, as an ace is obviously not going to fold. Dump it U/I on the river but you have likely 13 outs to a win and another 1-2 outs to a split.
QFT
um. duh?i can't get away from this
Just call. There's no point in shoving, as an ace is obviously not going to fold. Dump it U/I on the river but you have likely 13 outs to a win and another 1-2 outs to a split.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Dog them both sucka.

I appreciate the feedback, though it seems opinions are split on the proper move on the turn. While I do see the advantage of calling and reevaluating on the river, I'm curious to the rationale for pushing the turn. I agree that we're not going to get the BB to fold an ace, so what advantage does a push give us? Additionally, would we even want him to fold? Assuming we're currently beaten here by both villains (but with lots of outs to catch up), isn't it preferable to keep both involved?

I appreciate the feedback, though it seems opinions are split on the proper move on the turn. While I do see the advantage of calling and reevaluating on the river, I'm curious to the rationale for pushing the turn. I agree that we're not going to get the BB to fold an ace, so what advantage does a push give us? Additionally, would we even want him to fold? Assuming we're currently beaten here by both villains (but with lots of outs to catch up), isn't it preferable to keep both involved?
Thought one was all in anyway. We're behind here with a ton of outs to take it and one card to peel. No sense pushing.
I don't see one person advocating anything other than a call...
I think I just misread mtdesmoines first post as advocating a push. My bad. Reading comprehension in the toilet. Blame the public school system.Thanks, everyone.
My fault, I thought we were so obviously behind that the choice was call or fold, but the pot is laying odds for us to call anyway. I can't fold this, and I really see no sense in pushing until we make our hand.
I think I just misread mtdesmoines first post as advocating a push. My bad. Reading comprehension in the toilet. Blame the public school system.Thanks, everyone.
did you brick the river?
Ace-rags with that flop action? You have two new best friends, right?
Not even sooooooted. I think just about everyone playing at that level on Bodog is best friend material. Including me. Especially me.Who am I kidding...I just want more friends. :club: