The Well: Looshle

Are you absurdly over-rolled for the limits you play?When you "take a shot" in a cash game, what limit and game do you play?

Date placed:Oct 27, 2007 7:33p Single #90942693Baseball - MLB (Game) MoneylineWORLD SERIES - Game 3Boston leads the series 2-0.(905) Boston Red Sox -132 Sat@8:30pCompetitor: (906) Colorado Rockies* Daisuke Matsuzaka ® must throw first pitch for Boston Red Sox or this pick is NO ACTION.* Josh Fogg ® must throw first pitch for Colorado Rockies or this pick is NO ACTION.Risk $600.00 to win $454.55 dont let me down
That's a horrible price sir. You'd be better off taking the +135 on the Rockies or taking the Sox -1.5. I'd wish you gl in this bet, but that'd be a lie.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a horrible price sir. You'd be better off taking the +135 on the Rockies or taking the Sox -1.5. I'd wish you gl in this bet, but that'd be a lie.
ty for the post?not like I have a choice, bodog is the only place I can bet.

Do you plan on offering small pieces of yourself to FCP again for a major live event? That was a fun thing, and something I would have jumped on had I seen it in time.I'll be visiting Foxwoods next week, what advice do you have for a first time visitor (poker/food/misc)?

Are you absurdly over-rolled for the limits you play?When you "take a shot" in a cash game, what limit and game do you play?That's a horrible price sir. You'd be better off taking the +135 on the Rockies or taking the Sox -1.5. I'd wish you gl in this bet, but that'd be a lie.
Yes I'm def way overrolled for the limits I'm playing right now but I don't see too mach value in say a 100-200 game online, plus I'm jsut starting to play online cash seriously so I'm working on building it up.If I was taking a shot in a game i'd say 150-300, or 200-400.
Where is your favorite place to play live among the 10k venues? What TD runs the best structures? Any plans of playing abroad?
It was prob Bellagio a few months ago but I forgot how much I love the Borgata. The Bellagio runs their tournaments the best though. I plan on playing the PCA and maybe a European stop or 2 next year.
Do you plan on offering small pieces of yourself to FCP again for a major live event? That was a fun thing, and something I would have jumped on had I seen it in time.I'll be visiting Foxwoods next week, what advice do you have for a first time visitor (poker/food/misc)?
I've been staked for the big live events lately, but when I do have 100% my own action I dont mind doing it again. Foxwoods is the worst poker room I have been to by far. The fact taht you cant tip means theres no incentive for anyone to do their job at any other level than bare minimum. there are a few good floor people but not many and the dealers are usually fairly new and undertrained but when tournaments are around the players are the worst and the action is the best. The steakhouse there is decent but they upped the prices and lowered portions a few months back.
What do you see yourself doing in five years? Would you still be playing the circuit if the games were still good?
I cant see myself stop playingbut I hope to invest enough of my money to where I don't have to worry or rely on my poker sessions. I enjoy playing too much and hope to make much more in the years to come
Thanks for doing this Looshle. What advice do you have for us micro and low limit players?
Put the time in and follow bankroll guidelines. Always reassess hands to see if you are playing well and if you are, dont get down on yourself when you lose, its one of the hardest things to do. Play well and be happy you are playing well no matter the results and you will be able to grind up to any limit you want to play.

wow...chat with the pros on FCP.!!! cool thread..thanks for sharing looshlei have pretty good results with up to 90 man sng's and have done ok in a couple 3.3 type mtt's, but other than that how do I move into success with $10-50 mtt's...what do I need to do differently if anything...J

wow...chat with the pros on FCP.!!! cool thread..thanks for sharing looshlei have pretty good results with up to 90 man sng's and have done ok in a couple 3.3 type mtt's, but other than that how do I move into success with $10-50 mtt's...what do I need to do differently if anything...J
I'm not sure how you are playing but a couple key things I have been doing that I hadnt always was raising less than 3bb preflop and restealing on obv steals