Leaving For Vegas Tomorrow!

Hello all.....I know you guys have to answer this particular question like every other day but... I leave for Vegas tomorrow for a few days. My buddy is going for work so I will be playing alot of poker during the day. I plan on playing only 1/2 NL holdem. As of right now the plan is to play primarily at Venitian and MGM Grand. Any recommendations you have for juicy 1/2 NL games would be greatly appreciated!! This my 2nd trip to sin city. Looking forward to playing lots of winning poker and going to JET on monday night

You are staying @ the TI correct?My buddy loves playing there - says it is super soft.
Yep staying at TI....thanks for the advice pot odds....starting playing 1/2 NL about 1 1/2 weeks ago and obviously too early to experience much variance but have been profiting very nicely....I'll give you guys my first ever "trip report" when I get backHope all you guys have a killer weekend
MGM is juicy at those levels
Yup and I am curious to hear if this is still the case. You'd think the word would have gotten out by now, but for the past 3 years this place has lived up to it's soft reputation and horrible players.Have fun in Vegas...
Yup and I am curious to hear if this is still the case. You'd think the word would have gotten out by now, but for the past 3 years this place has lived up to it's soft reputation and horrible players.Have fun in Vegas...
I'll definitely let you know if MGM is still soft nutzbuster......I'm gonna make a concentrated effort to start posting more....I've been a long time viewer but not an active posterps.....best wishes to chrozzo in the hospital...obv i dont know him but anybody in the hospita deserves my well wishes....i wouldnt wish that on anyoneGOOOOO BUCKEYES.....I LOVE MY TEAM!!....haha...im not sober

Just got back this morning and I am tellin you that the Excalibur poker room at night is full of drunk, impatient wanna be playa's. It was quite a site to see players holding on to bottom pair calling $20 - $40 bets on the turn and river and seemed surprised to be beaten by top pair or better. It was like pullin a seat up to a money tree.God I love Vegas!

I once played in a tough 1/2 NL game in Vegas. It was at Caesar's in the morning. Seriously, almost every 1/2 NL game in Vegas is soft. MGM is particularly soft but you really cant go wrong....

Trip Report?

I get to Vegas on Wed am and will be staying at the MGM. I was there 3 weeks ago and like everyone says the 1/2 was juicy. I will be at the SEMA/AAPEX convention all day everyday, but I hope to squeeze some time on the Poker tables late night. I also found the Venetian very friendly CHA CHING. This will make me miss the NEG O Wed which is pissing me off because I would have loved a chance to win 3 in a row - wanting to get into the spademan zone.....Oh well I hope to be back for it the following Wednesday.gl