Awesome Variance Demo

This just shows what is possible and likely. It's an excel spreadsheet which simulates a graph over 100k hands based on your standard deviation and true winrate.http://pokerfilz.50megs.com/variancedemo.xlsFor a 3ptBB/100 winner with 70 ptBB/100 standard deviation, here is an example graph:lolvariancese0.jpg
I like her better as a blonde this year.

To add to my post above...ALSO, you can override the ptbb/hr, by simply replacing the forumla in the PTBB/100 cell with an actual number. I play a couple times a week in the cash games in LA, moral of the story the guys I see everytime I roll into the commerce aren't making millions... and are hardly making enough to do anything in LA....I guess I'll stay an investment banker.

pokertracker big blinds/100 hands.it's just 2x the big blind because PT was designed with LHE in mind, thus they made the win rate in terms of Big BETS/100, and the big bet is 2x the big blind. (BB vs bb)

pokertracker big blinds/100 hands.it's just 2x the big blind because PT was designed with LHE in mind, thus they made the win rate in terms of Big BETS/100, and the big bet is 2x the big blind. (BB vs bb)
so to calculate my PT BBs / 100would i divide [(BBs won/# hands)*100]/2
so to calculate my PT BBs / 100would i divide [(BBs won/# hands)*100]/2
If BB is big blinds, then yes.