looshel <---- not a typo, hit me up im playing alot latelywhen is gta release btw?
march 08 i believe, kinda gay cuz i had originally heard it was going to be the end of '07
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looshel <---- not a typo, hit me up im playing alot latelywhen is gta release btw?
how can you be playing that much and be as bad as you were when we played?GT: anekkidcowboy major / 30+ in LW and TS (apparently, someone thought it would be funny to report anakedcowboy as inappropriate so i had to change it... but this is fine..?)

my gamertag on Halo 3 is gfdsa146. Grinder, why dont you gather up all the gamertags here and put them in the opening post?I have this ****ing awesome custom game we can all do. Its Infection on a custom version of sandtrap. All zombies have like 200% speed and low gravity, so basically they run just a little bit slower than a warthog and can jump 50 meters (exaggerated) into the air. And all zombies can only use swords. For the humans, my custom map has 3 main ways and one stupid way to survive the zombie onslaught. Oh yeah, and humans spawn with a shotgun+a random weapon. Infinite ammo.1) an underground fortress with one main entrance. there is a huge storage crate blocks the main entrance, but zombies can jump over it. There are two turrets pointing at the main entrance, along with landmines that rapidly respawn. The zombies can also use their sword lunge to knock the storage crate back, but every swipe of the sword only knocks back the crate an inch or so. There are back entrances to the fortress, but they are inaccessibly blocked with boxes as well. However, a couple of the back entrances ARE accessible, so it will be up to the humans to assign guard duties to all back entrances, ALONG with the front entrance.2) a teleporter in the crashed human ship (i think its a pelican?) near one of the elephants takes you up to the top of one of the sand dunes along the side of the map. There are two gauss warthogs waiting there for any humans that want to get in them and go GTA-style on the zombies. 3) this one relates to 2. After you go through the teleporter in the crashed pelican and are taken to the top of the sand dune, you can turn right around and go back into the teleporter again and you will be taken to the highest point on the map, on top of a big building. There is a sniper rifle up on top, which you can use to gleefully pick off the pack of zombies running after the two warthogs driving around the map. The top of the building becomes almost impenetrable if you bring two people up there - one to snipe and one to guard the entrance.Stupid way) Run out into the open with shotgun in hand and take on all warp-speed comers from all directions. This way usually doesnt end well for Mr. Rambo.This map and game mode is so much damn fun. In the beginning, the humans alll frantically scramble for the safe points. Along the way, its really funny to see the zombies multi-way rape anyone who stays out in the open. I hope to be playing this with all of FCP, PEACE!!!

how can you be playing that much and be as bad as you were when we played?GT: anekkidcowboy major / 30+ in LW and TS (apparently, someone thought it would be funny to report anakedcowboy as inappropriate so i had to change it... but this is fine..?)
it all depends on the internet over here, if its good im on fire but if not i have no shot. just got 26 kills 4v4 today lol

umm anyone else have the problem of only playing the same 3 maps everytime in team slayer? In the past week or so, the only maps that are consistently been the ones able to play have been Narrow, the pit and Snowbound. It's really pissing me off I never get to play the other maps unless I choose a different matchmaking.

I haven't had that problem, but they do have huge algorithm programming issues. I'm in a basic java class and I'm sure I could program a team creation system better than they have in place. Also their skill level algorithm is probably the worst thing I've ever seen in any video game, absolutely terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if you were only playing the same 3 maps.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3...r=anekkidcowboy"perfection" .. apparentlyTeam Slayer 10/28/2007 2:44:14 PM Snowbound Team Slayer 2nd preview Team Slayer 10/28/2007 2:32:42 PM Isolation Team Slayer 1st preview Team Slayer 10/28/2007 2:23:10 PM The Pit Team Slayer 1st preview Team Slayer 10/28/2007 2:12:19 PM Isolation Team Slayer 2nd preview Team Slayer 10/27/2007 4:47:24 PM Snowbound Team Slayer 2nd preview Team Slayer 10/27/2007 4:34:29 PM Narrows Team Slayer 2nd preview Team Slayer 10/27/2007 4:26:24 PM High Ground Team Slayer 2nd preview Team Slayer 10/27/2007 4:11:58 PM Isolation Team Slayer 1st preview Team Slayer 10/27/2007 2:59:34 PM The Pit Team Slayer 1st preview Team Slayer 10/27/2007 2:49:10 PM The Pit Team Slayer 2nd preview Team Slayer 10/27/2007 2:38:50 PM Construct Team Slayer 1st preview Team Slayer 10/27/2007 2:12:49 PM The Pit Team Slayer 1st preview Team Slayer 10/27/2007 2:01:36 PM Narrows Team Slayer 2nd preview Shotty Snipers 10/27/2007 1:52:42 PM High Ground Team Slayer 2nd preview Team Slayer 10/27/2007 1:38:12 PM High Ground Team Slayer 2nd preview Shotty Snipers 10/26/2007 8:19:12 PM Narrows Team Slayer 2nd preview Team Slayer 10/26/2007 8:10:34 PM Narrows Team Slayer 1st preview Team Slayer 10/26/2007 8:00:54 PM Construct Team Slayer 1st preview I would kill for more guardian. I feel like that's my best map but it feels almost like it's been taken out of the TS rotation.

They should have released those updates in at least the first two weeks. They must be too busy rolling around in all of the money they've made.

Mighty T Rexoh, but I suck.
if you can not be a retard and drive a vehicle i'll take you into any big team battle game and just farm flag caps. people seem to think CTF is slayer in BTB.about to play for an hour before the avatar race sat on ftpobv GT is anekkidcowboy, message away

If anyone needs help with completely the campaign on legendary for new helmets/armor, contact me. Me and my sister are masters at doing this in record time. WEll we might not be masters, but we're pretty damn good. PLASMA GRENADES FTW!!!

if you can not be a retard and drive a vehicle i'll take you into any big team battle game and just farm flag caps. people seem to think CTF is slayer in BTB.about to play for an hour before the avatar race sat on ftpobv GT is anekkidcowboy, message away
if you're playing social matches to farm xp, what you need to do is play rumble pit with a guest on your own xbox. Feed kills FTW!
If anyone needs help with completely the campaign on legendary for new helmets/armor, contact me. Me and my sister are masters at doing this in record time. WEll we might not be masters, but we're pretty damn good. PLASMA GRENADES FTW!!!
I'll take you up on your offer. Playing the campaign by yourself is so ridiculous even on heroic. The damn flood at the end are crazy. My tag is corvettedude24
if you're playing social matches to farm xp, what you need to do is play rumble pit with a guest on your own xbox. Feed kills FTW!
The added utility of the "cheating" rumble pit exp with a teammate does not outweigh losing half my screen when I win roughly 75% of my social matches anyway. Also, yeah, if you need help getting the meta-game medals, getting skulls, or completing anything on legendary let me know. I beat the game on legendary with 0-2 skulls solo and the levels that were too hard (cortana, the first half of halo) I did the meta game on heroic with 4 skulls to get the medal. I straight up fly through the levels now.

I guess me, my sister, cowboy are going to be helping austin mop up legendary. Unfortunately, my xbox just got hit with the red ring of death after a couple of months of working just fine. The xbox i have is a refurbished one after sending in the one that i bought back to microsoft.

The added utility of the "cheating" rumble pit exp with a teammate does not outweigh losing half my screen when I win roughly 75% of my social matches anyway. Also, yeah, if you need help getting the meta-game medals, getting skulls, or completing anything on legendary let me know. I beat the game on legendary with 0-2 skulls solo and the levels that were too hard (cortana, the first half of halo) I did the meta game on heroic with 4 skulls to get the medal. I straight up fly through the levels now.
You win roughly 100% of your matches on rumble pit with a guest. And the time that it takes you to do one Big Team Battle, especially if its Team slayer, you can do two rumble pits.