Hey, we all like the internet and we all like Halo, so what's say we combine the two and play some halo on xbox live. I'm incredibly bad but I'm having fun!!! My gamertag is Juttels, friend me and we can play together!!! Also, post gamertags here for future fcp shenanigans.Also, this thread is kinda gay.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, we all like the internet and we all like Halo, so what's say we combine the two and play some halo on xbox live. I'm incredibly bad but I'm having fun!!! My gamertag is Juttels, friend me and we can play together!!! Also, post gamertags here for future fcp shenanigans.Also, this thread is kinda gay.
just cause hes grinderMJ and pwns pretty much everything doesnt mean the mods should leave it general !!sw

CorvetteDude24 is my gamertag. I'm rank 40 in team slayer :club: Should be much higher because I constantly get the most assists, but bungie doesn't feel like including that in their calculation to up my skill... they possibly have the worst algorithm programmers ever. The search times are about 1000000000x longer than they should be with so many people always playing.

CorvetteDude24 is my gamertag. I'm rank 40 in team slayer :club: Should be much higher because I constantly get the most assists, but bungie doesn't feel like including that in their calculation to up my skill... they possibly have the worst algorithm programmers ever. The search times are about 1000000000x longer than they should be with so many people always playing.
added
I personally think playing poker is nerdier than video games, but I love both so I don't really care :club:
Ok Ill bite, How is poker "nerdier" then video games?for the record I dont necessary think either is really all that "nerdie", but on a nerdie scale poker<Halo.
lol, nice catch rabblezplease unblock me :(we can play the "just the tip" game if you want?
i will when i get my new laptop in the mail monday or tuesday. mine is DOA and i havent been on aim at all this week, ive been away from the internet almost completely and if im on, its via my cell phone (<3 chocolate)
Ok Ill bite, How is poker "nerdier" then video games?for the record I dont necessary think either is really all that "nerdie", but on a nerdie scale poker<Halo.
Poker involves math quite a bit for the right decisions, results are in statistical form, etc.

Ya, socom was pretty fun. I was never in to Halo or Halo 2, but I I wanted to get back in to fast action paced FPS games, so I picked up Halo 3, and I've been hooked :club: I just can't wait for GTA IV to come out.... I was so pissed when they pushed it back like 6 months......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!