Kingaustin Is Back :)

Junior! Please! dont go!Oh and I am pretty sure its "crap" not shit.
Oh, and Im pretty sure you need to shut the fuck up. If I were you I'd just shut the fuck up. Shutthe fuckUP.
If you were going to pick a picture of Hermione, you could have at least picked one where she isn't 15 in it :-p
------->^<-------
You still suck.
I'm pretty sure you died because you stopped talking to me like.................. a year and a half ago.
I'm pretty sure you died because you stopped talking to me like.................. a year and a half ago.
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: custom36, KingAustinI could kill you right now and nobody would know.
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: custom36, KingAustinI could kill you right now and nobody would know.
That's weird, mine shows this:2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Member: KingAustin1 Douchebag: custom36
I'm studying MIS- Management Information Systems.
There are two (2) students of MIS from Iowa State that frequent these boards now...I am not one of them.CprE not work out for you? Me neither, I switched after a semester to accounting/finance.
There are two (2) students of MIS from Iowa State that frequent these boards now...I am not one of them.CprE not work out for you? Me neither, I switched after a semester to accounting/finance.
Lmao, I switched after a semester as well! I absolutely despise accounting.....most useless classes ever.
Just saying hi to everyone again! It's been a LONG time since I've been on here. I've got the poker bug again, so I'm back for now :club: If you remember me, don't forget to say hi!
hi