Kingaustin Is Back :)

Just saying hi to everyone again! It's been a LONG time since I've been on here. I've got the poker bug again, so I'm back for now :club: If you remember me, don't forget to say hi!

Just saying hi to everyone again! It's been a LONG time since I've been on here. I've got the poker bug again, so I'm back for now :club: If you remember me, don't forget to say hi!
Do you still go to Iowa State?
werddd, I still go to Iowa State as well
Any good poker games up here? The only one I know about is with a bunch of cheating douchebags who went to my high school.
Any good poker games up here? The only one I know about is with a bunch of cheating douchebags who went to my high school.
Every once in a while I can get a few friends together to play a small tourney. We just built a sweet sweet table, so we're trying to get a regular game going. I'll let you know if we do.
Every once in a while I can get a few friends together to play a small tourney. We just built a sweet sweet table, so we're trying to get a regular game going. I'll let you know if we do.
Sounds awesome! All of my friends who were in to poker are now out of it, kind of leaving me hanging which sucks, but oh well. I have 1700 clay chips if you need to use any....lol :club:

oh man, I sure am glad you're back! I remember that one time you said that stuff about that thing... man, that was great!

• 5 months later...

14 User(s) are browsing this forum (10 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)3 Members: KingAustin, qyayqi, senninyou really didn't stay long last time. Are you going to stay longer this time? I think we all want to know.

14 User(s) are browsing this forum (10 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)3 Members: KingAustin, qyayqi, senninyou really didn't stay long last time. Are you going to stay longer this time? I think we all want to know.
Haha, no I didn't, did I? I'm fairly certain this forum is fine without me :club: I was going to keep playing poker, but then I realized it was either poker or video games.....I chose video games :-p Also I chose to buy a sweet ass motorcycle, so that sealed the deal. No time for poker when I can be playing video games or enjoying my bike, and being a college student, I have to give a minimal amount of time to studying...such a pain in the ass. Anyway, I'll share with ya:p1000596yu0.th.jpgp1000063ff2.th.jpg2001 Suzuki SV650s
you filthy blabbermouth cunt. pack up your pencils and the rest of your shit and dont be here tommorow.
If you were going to pick a picture of Hermione, you could have at least picked one where she isn't 15 in it :-p