Ok, I don't have a ton of HU expierence, and I know some guys on here do, so maybe you I could get some insight.This guy was a super aggro, raised EVERY hand to $3 preflop and then 5 on the flop, and 12 or 15 on the turn, like clockwork. Up to this point I'd been working him over pretty good, folding alot and raising the rest. Then this hand came up.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (2 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero ($161.50)BB ($138.70)Preflop: Hero is Button with ad.gif, 5d.gif. Hero calls $0.50, BB raises to $3, Hero calls $2.Flop: ($7) 4d.gif, 8c.gif, 4c.gif(2 players)BB bets $5, Hero calls $5.Turn: ($17) 5h.gif(2 players)BB bets $110, Hero ??This is the first time he has bet anything over 15 on the turn, after like 100 hands.

Fold flop?
QFT. If you don't think he has anything on the flop, RAISE. Do NOT call. This would've been an insta fold for me on the turn. I would've tried a re-raise on the flop IF I thought he had NONE of it. I definitely don't steal the pot every hand on the flop. The way you describe him as playing, I would have folded on the flop since his m.o. is betting more and more.

I'm folding too. In these situations I always first ask myself what I can beat. So in this situation, what can you beat? If he's gonna donk off $100.00 here on a bluff he's going to do it again when you're holding the nuts sooner or later.Matt

Fold flop?
I didn't realize this was HU, fwiw.I know nothing about HU NL, but I think we should always be raising preflop here. Obv that changes the way the hand plays.I'd need a read to call the turn here, as played.It's not nearly as easy a fold as I thought it was when I thought it was 6 max or FR.Flop call can be defended as well.

against this guy i wouldn't necessarily raise this pf every time but I would definitely reraise when he puts in his clockwork raisehow come nobody think this bet is a misclick. i think its pretty obvious here he wanted to bet $11. of course he could have 67 and hope u have a 4.

How could you accidently go to 110 from 11?
Keypad instead of the numberline?It's outdated though, so you'd have to break into the dudes house to see if his keyboard has one :club:
How could you accidently go to 110 from 11?
you can't you can go from 11 to 110. type 11 on keypad, hit 0, hit enter. or forget decimal point which would be more common if he bet 115. i have done both this week.

Well I posted this hand for a less than obvious reason. Now, clearly this is an easy fold. BUT.......the way this game was being played, very fast, i mean physically fast, and the way the villian had been betting, the EXACT same amount on every street, I saw that he bet, and i instaclicked call, as I had been all session. I then saw the amount he bet and looked and my screen in complete horror. I literally let out a small shriek, while alone in my room. BUT, he then procceeded to check the brick river, and with 20$ behind, i said **** it, and put him all in, he called and showed Q 10 off. Now i am not saying I made an awesome call and should be praised, cause i would of thrown my cards off a cliff on the turn had I seen the proper bet.But it is interesting hand of what I believe to be a missclick and a remissclick. He had been bluffing a ton, but nothing out of line, all just pot sized bets. I do think he somehow missbet, and I just owned him with a better missclick. I laughed after I raked in the 300$ pot. (in a serious sidenote, I literally JUST misclicked limped with QQ in a SNG, rigth as im typing this, damn you sensitivve mouse pads, damn you.

Well I posted this hand for a less than obvious reason. Now, clearly this is an easy fold. BUT.......the way this game was being played, very fast, i mean physically fast, and the way the villian had been betting, the EXACT same amount on every street, I saw that he bet, and i instaclicked call, as I had been all session. I then saw the amount he bet and looked and my screen in complete horror. I literally let out a small shriek, while alone in my room. BUT, he then procceeded to check the brick river, and with 20$ behind, i said **** it, and put him all in, he called and showed Q 10 off. Now i am not saying I made an awesome call and should be praised, cause i would of thrown my cards off a cliff on the turn had I seen the proper bet.But it is interesting hand of what I believe to be a missclick and a remissclick. He had been bluffing a ton, but nothing out of line, all just pot sized bets. I do think he somehow missbet, and I just owned him with a better missclick. I laughed after I raked in the 300$ pot. (in a serious sidenote, I literally JUST misclicked limped with QQ in a SNG, rigth as im typing this, damn you sensitivve mouse pads, damn you.
I misclick limp more than any other misclick.

I 'misclick' limp everytime i have pocket aces so i don't feel guilty when i stack off against someones two pair.

I 'misclick' limp everytime i have pocket aces so i don't feel guilty when i stack off against someones two pair.
I PLAY perfect all the time, I just misclick 'call' and 'raise' a lot.

i think you have to almost always raise this hand preflop as well as most hands. if you were setting up the hand to slowplay, then calling the flop is perfectly fine. the turn really is player dependent, so no one here can really say if its good or bad to call. can easily be an overpair sometimes, or can be a draw, or can be air. just really depends on player.