I'm thinking disaster hereSasha and Sideshow Bob still aren't signedDanny Ferry did essentially nothing to helpTheir offense ideology is still an embarrassmentZ a year olderUnless Lebron scores 70 a night it's gonna be ugly and he's going to be one foot closer to the door

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They looked seriously bad against the Raps last night. How do you give up 111 while only scoring 78? Ouch. That's last year's Bucks bad.I think the ultimate question is which team is worse, the Lakers without Kobe or the Cavs without LeBron?

They looked seriously bad against the Raps last night. How do you give up 111 while only scoring 78? Ouch. That's last year's Bucks bad.I think the ultimate question is which team is worse, the Lakers without Kobe or the Cavs without LeBron?
heh my buddy is a laker fan - we actually were both at the WSOP together and argued about this for hoursI kept going = he has eric snow to pass to eric snow!!! actually sideshow andy's game winning drive to the hoop was the worst scoring attempt i've ever seenhe argues that kobe would have led the cavs to the finals last year too and maybe he's right - since you can hardly credit lebron's great passing abilities for that game 5 performance against the pistons
he argues that kobe would have led the cavs to the finals last year too and maybe he's right - since you can hardly credit lebron's great passing abilities for that game 5 performance against the pistons
I'd rather have Lebron than Kobe. That game 5 was sick.Anyways...Sasha signed! It's about time. Now we need Andy and you may as well give the Cavs the championship trophy and Lebron the MVP.
Anyways...Sasha signed! It's about time. Now we need Andy and you may as well give the Cavs the championship trophy and Lebron the MVP.
are you functionally retarded, or just the biggest homer in recent history?
Nearly every team in the East improved, except the Cavs who barely slipped through to the finals last year. There going to end up as a 6 seed or so come the playoffs.
i don't mind their talent it's just their offensice concept or lack of one that kills me
Nearly every team in the East improved, except the Cavs who barely slipped through to the finals last year. There going to end up as a 6 seed or so come the playoffs.
IF they even make the playoffs.
i don't mind their talent it's just their offensice concept or lack of one that kills me
How does Mike Brown still have that job? I've never heard anyone say anything even remotley good about his coaching. Its always that his schemes drag the team down. Does he have dirt on the owner or something?
How does Mike Brown still have that job? I've never heard anyone say anything even remotley good about his coaching. Its always that his schemes drag the team down. Does he have dirt on the owner or something?
He seems like a solid defensive coach, but man... he has no clue on how to get a offense running.
That's almost exactly was Barkely said.
That's almost exactly was Barkely said.
I'm pretty sure he said they weren't even going to make the playoffs. I think they have enough to get there, and maybe cause a few problems in a first round series just because of LeBron causing matchup problems, but they aren't going to be as good as a lot of teams in the East.

The best part about the Cavs - Mavs game was that every time LeBron was on a fast break they fouled him. Whatever keeps highlights of wide open dunks and ridiculous Jordan references off SportsCenter.Not only is the East a bit better, this draft class doesn't look like its worth jeopardizing attendance to tank.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If Larry continues to play great, I don't think there is a team that can compete with the Cavs.Normally, it's Lebron vs. 5 other opponents. Imagine if Larry played like he did tonight-40 points.
WrongAnd chances of LH dropping 40 a night is pretty damn unlikely. Keep dreaming though.
If Larry continues to play great, I don't think there is a team that can compete with the Cavs.Normally, it's Lebron vs. 5 other opponents. Imagine if Larry played like he did tonight-40 points.
You know what?You're right! If Hughes can drop 40 pts every night other teams will have a very hard time beating you.