• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he took 6 shots in the first half the other night and got everyone involvedwhere was garnet in the 4th quarter of games 3 4 and 6?
I've only seen the first 1/2 half of game 4, and the second half of 6, because I wasn't home much in the last week. I'm watching the game today.KG believes in his teammates almost to a fault, though if I had Pierce and Allen on the wing's I'd be pretty comfortable giving up the rock too. Pierce fouling out in game 6 was the worst playoff call since Amare's suspension last year.
  • 2 months later...

The Cavs just signed Daniel Gibson to a five year deal. This is pretty much what all Cleveland fans have been wanting (excluding a trade for a big player) because we all know how important Boobie can be.

The Cavs just signed Daniel Gibson to a five year deal. This is pretty much what all Cleveland fans have been wanting (excluding a trade for a big player) because we all know how important Boobie can be.
Thanks for bumping this thread, it was fun reading a second time. Especially all the ripping on how KG doesn't preform in the playoffs. Isn't Gibson part of the 4 other starters you Cav's say sucks constantly and are holding LeBron down, but now you all want him? Make up your collective minds on weather he stinks or not.
Thanks for bumping this thread, it was fun reading a second time. Especially all the ripping on how KG doesn't preform in the playoffs. Isn't Gibson part of the 4 other starters you Cav's say sucks constantly and are holding LeBron down, but now you all want him? Make up your collective minds on weather he stinks or not.
please don't go by showstoppers ultra homer like gleeGibson is a half way decent 6th man at best - the fact that he's often the second best player on the team shows how bad the team isgarnett still never stepped up - paul pierce just had enough stones for all of them to get by
Really? Never? Ask Kobe if KG ever stepped it up.
he's kevin garnett he's great - but none of the laker games were close at the end and if they were the ball would have been in pierces hands just like in the cavs series
He isn't a starter, but trust me when I say every Clevelander loves him.
Gibson is a half way decent 6th man at best - the fact that he's often the second best player on the team shows how bad the team isgarnett still never stepped up - paul pierce just had enough stones for all of them to get by
You're right and wrong. He probably is the second best player on the team (well maybe third after Damon Jones!) but he is better than just a decent 6th man. LeBron loves him and calls him his baby brother which is going to make LeBron happy in 2010.
He isn't a starter, but trust me when I say every Clevelander loves him.You're right and wrong. He probably is the second best player on the team (well maybe third after Damon Jones!) but he is better than just a decent 6th man. LeBron loves him and calls him his baby brother which is going to make LeBron happy in 2010.
Damon Jones sucks.
I bet I can count his average minutes per game last season on one hand.
It's not his fault he didn't play. Mike Brown's racist. The only reason he plays LeBron is because the city would tear him apart if he didn't.Seriously though...I just like Damon. I know he isn't a 'star' player but he is very entertaining. I can see why if you aren't from Cleveland, you don't like him, but he really is a showstopper. He comes in the game and people just wait for him to entertain them. When he waved his hand in front of his face during the Wizards series this year to mock Stevenson, the Cleveland fans loved it. And after the big trade, when the Cavs only had 8 players on the team and Damon started, he knocked down 27 points and went something like 7-11 from behind the arc (leading the Cavs to a victory)...and remember his suit he wore during the Dunk Contest a couple of years ago?
It's not his fault he didn't play. Mike Brown's racist. The only reason he plays LeBron is because the city would tear him apart if he didn't.Seriously though...I just like Damon. I know he isn't a 'star' player but he is very entertaining. I can see why if you aren't from Cleveland, you don't like him, but he really is a showstopper. He comes in the game and people just wait for him to entertain them. When he waved his hand in front of his face during the Wizards series this year to mock Stevenson, the Cleveland fans loved it. And after the big trade, when the Cavs only had 8 players on the team and Damon started, he knocked down 27 points and went something like 7-11 from behind the arc (leading the Cavs to a victory)...and remember his suit he wore during the Dunk Contest a couple of years ago?
Your right, I can't understand how the amazing entertainment value of this lifetime Cav has eluded me.Oh wait, he hasn't been on the Cavs that long. Maybe if he learned to play defense or do something besides talk trash while chucking up 35 footers he could get playing time. But every team needs a clown...well except the ones winning championships.
Your right, I can't understand how the amazing entertainment value of this lifetime Cav has eluded me.Oh wait, he hasn't been on the Cavs that long. Maybe if he learned to play defense or do something besides talk trash while chucking up 35 footers he could get playing time. But every team needs a clown...well except the ones winning championships.
Yea...cuz scot pollard and the ginger did a lot for the Celtics
Yea...cuz scot pollard and the ginger did a lot for the Celtics
But you don't see any of their fans claiming how great those two are, do you?Keeping bad players on the bench is a strategy Mike Brown should try out next year.
But you don't see any of their fans claiming how great those two are, do you?Keeping bad players on the bench is a strategy Mike Brown should try out next year.
OK...OK...you do realize that I don't actually think Damon should be a starter. I just like him and I agree that Mike Brown sucks.

i actually like damon joneshe's streaky but at least he has balls and he'll take a shot when others on this team start gagginghis defense leaves him on the bench though - when he gets regular playing time he;s an effective shooter though

i actually like damon joneshe's streaky but at least he has balls and he'll take a shot when others on this team start gagginghis defense leaves him on the bench though - when he gets regular playing time he;s an effective shooter though
+1