Flopped Trips, Rivered Quads

Early in a $2.20, 36-man turbo sat to the Stars Sunday Hundred Grand. Any advice on how to make the most money on this hand?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (8 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t1480)UTG (t2045)UTG+1 (t1340)MP1 (t3050)MP2 (t1470)CO (t1465)Button (t1280)SB (t1370)Preflop: Hero is BB with Kdiamond.gif, 9club.gif. 2 folds, MP1 calls t30, 3 folds, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: (t90) Tclub.gif, 9diamond.gif, 9heart.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, MP1 bets t120, SB folds, Hero calls t120.Turn: (t330) 7club.gif(2 players)Hero bets t180, MP1 calls t180.River: (t690) 9spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets t180, MP1 calls t180.Final Pot: t1050I donked the river hoping that he would see it as weakness and raise, but I wonder if the bet was still too large for that purpose. Perhaps I should have gone smaller or gone to the other extreme with the old "make him think I'm bluffing with a huge overbet on the river" move. Also, I thought about check-raising the flop but figured that would display too much strength.

definitely bet closer to pot on riv, but if you really want to get all your chips in at some point in this hand, just lead flop.
I disagree. He's in the BB and checked his option. Might as well let someone else take the aggression and get some value. If you ARE going to bet the turn (I don't mind, it just seems to announce your hand in the opponents eyes after you c-c'ed the flop), you should bet closer to 3/4 or full-pot sized. If he doesn't have anything, he's likely not going to call anyways. Might as well make him pay for the river card. As for the river, if this were a sit-n-go, I might consider a value bet (I figure he has some sort of hand here though, so it's probably not wise regardless). Being this is a satellite, I definitely try to get my chips in.

In hindsight the bet on the non-scare card turn does look suspicious but I really didn't want to see the turn get checked through and then have him fold to a river bet. I figured most players at this level aren't all that perceptive so my turn bet might be seen as a stab at the pot with a low PP or something.