I've been at the table for a while and so has this fellow, and I have seen him do nothing out of line, in fact, I've seen him do nothing at all really, he sat with like 160 and hasn't been very active at all.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (9 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG+1 ($218.15)MP1 ($229.95)MP2 ($235)MP3 ($200)CO ($206.20)Hero ($320.95)SB ($151.70)BB ($137.55)UTG ($209.65)Preflop: Hero is Button with 4spade.gif, 5spade.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $2, 3 folds, Hero calls $2, 1 fold, BB checks.Flop: ($7) 5heart.gif, 5diamond.gif, 7diamond.gif(4 players)BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $7, BB raises to $135.55 (All-In), UTG+1 folds, hero?????

If he's been playing as tight as you make him seem, I think he limped with a big pocket pair looking for someone to raise him. Now on the flop he might be trying to price out a draw which hit this flop on a call from the button (68,69,two diamonds). If he has like A5...well that would be a nice read to get away from it. I don't see 77 here.

I've been at the table for a while and so has this fellow, and I have seen him do nothing out of line, in fact, I've seen him do nothing at all really, he sat with like 160 and hasn't been very active at all. Hero bets $7, BB raises to $135.55 (All-In), UTG+1 folds, hero?????
If he hadn't done anything until then and he check-raises that hard ... I let it go.
If he's been playing as tight as you make him seem, I think he limped with a big pocket pair looking for someone to raise him. Now on the flop he might be trying to price out a draw which hit this flop on a call from the button (68,69,two diamonds). If he has like A5...well that would be a nice read to get away from it. I don't see 77 here.
Villain is the BB, he can start with ATC.Donkshoves, especially from uber tight players, are almost always for value. Just give him a walk. If he does it again that's something to raise an eyebrow about.I honestly think his range here is any 5 (you can't beat a five, you'll split against 5-3 or 5-2 and lose almost equal amount to the rake), 7-7, and both OESFD's. This is SA/WB and more often WB.Oh, and don't go broke in a limped pot or trips from SC's in multiway pots.kthnxbai

It's a hell of a fold to make. The bet's just so stupid...Damn, good hand to post. I call and expect to see an overpair or good draw plus a weak five that will easily be a chop situation w/ two cards to come enough for me to be ok, but my biggest leak by far is limped pots, I try and avoid them at all costs.Personally limping the button here w/ 45 sooted isn't worth it. Fold or raise, fold being better for me. Especially since it's nitty full ring, I don't think you can get enough value here to make it worth getting into constant uncormfortable situations like this one or multi way spade draws that have you chasing a flush you won't even be confident in having, and this isn't a huge family pot, there's only one player ahead of you that came in.

fold.sometimes this is smash strat with a hand that has you dead, chopping, or drawing to the case 5.sometimes this is someone in a 60-40ish spot against you, tired of their OESFD or FD+gutter not hitting on successive streets when they don't end the hand on the flop.sometimes this is a retarded bluff or ghey overplaying a made hand but villain hasn't given you any reason to think he belongs in that category.given what you know about villain, the vast majority of the time you're actually ahead is when he meant to c/r to $16 but typed it too fast, added an extra 6, and caused himself to push. and that's what we'd really be banking on.the likely hand ranges and likely percentages we can assign to them based on what we know dictate that the odds you're getting - basically even money - just isn't worth it.

I can't see the villain making this move with anything except the boat, 5x, straight flush draw, or nut flush. Even if he never makes this move with the full house (which I can't put past a player that will make this move in the first place), you are never going to get his range above a 40/60, let alone be in the lead, which you almost have to be as you are getting just about 0 pot odds. You can only make this call against a player that is on life tilt, and has already proved that with a similar blow up shove in the recent past.I think I need Q5 or better here to call, although according to the range I game him T5o+ would be profitable.

59,400  games	 0.001 secs	59,400,000  games/secBoard: 5h 5d 7dDead:  	equity 	win 	tie 		  pots won 	pots tied	Hand 0: 	37.778%	  21.75% 	16.03% 			 12918 		 9522.00   { 5s4s }Hand 1: 	62.222%	  46.19% 	16.03% 			 27438 		 9522.00   { 77, AdTd, Ad9d, Ad8d, Ad6d, A5s, Ad4d, Ad3d, Ad2d, K5s, Q5s, J5s, T5s, 9d8d, 95s, 8d6d, 85s, 75s, 65s, 6d4d, 52s+, 4d3d, A5o, K5o, Q5o, J5o, T5o, 95o, 85o, 75o, 65o, 52o+ }

Ok, well bottom line here, I folded, cause i weighed all the options and figured I was only crushing a overpair, and this could easily be a boat or OESFD, but I only had 9 dollars invested, so I folded and moved on.

I think most of the time this is 77 or a better 5. Sometimes you see 7 + Flush draw or straight+flush draw. It's probably a fold and hope he shows so you can feel better about yourself.