i hate veronica too

Veronica from RW/RR Inferno is a devil woman. I really want to see her, Rachel and big mouthed Tina get their heads handed to them. Not sure if you saw it Daniel or anyone else saw the Road Rules Semester At Sea season which Veronica was first on. She was a lying, theiving little hussy and it's just a shame that nothing's changed after all these years. Oh and I know that Tonya chick is a bit of a headcase and has baggage but she's smokin' hot. I hope Veronica faces Julie (morman, who tried to kill her last season.) in the Inferno next time. Oh that would be sweet goodness.yeah, anyways...

yeah, veronica does suck. When she was on her season she lied about plagerizing, what a bitch. You'd think that someone who went to Cal would be able to do their own work. Racheal blows too. I wish Jodi had won 'cause I've liked her. She was the only girl from her season not to get the chop on the vote off

We have similar taste dude, I can't stand Veronica, Rachel, and especially that idiot loud mouth Tina. My word is she ever trailer park trash! I think Jamie is super cute and super sweet at that. I think Tonya gets a bad rap too, she's "ok" but clearly a little too loose. Shavonda seems nice, and I can tolerate Julie although she crosses the line all the time.

I think Julie is on the wrong team - let's not forget that she tried to disconnect Veronica's harness while they hung between two buildings a couple of years back (I don't disagree with her actions, I just don't think she should be on the good guys team).I was so sorry to see Jon eliminated first - I love that boy! :wink:

Julie and Emily from RR2 used to go at it like alley cats a couple of years ago. Daniel, I think Tina even described herself as Trailer Park Trash when she joined her season of RR. Jamie is a massive cutie that I've had a crush on since she appeared on RW. NOw its time for me to sound a lot cooler than I am, Jamie from RW NO and Lindsey from RW Seattle went to my high school. IN fact Jamie lived like 3 blocks from me. my little brush with the 15 minutes of fame crowd, lol

I just did a thread in Off Topic and then I found this! Oh Well.I like the good guys team. Mike "The Miz" is the most consistent team player. He is a ladies man without seeming like a player. That is pretty smooth.I like Julie... I think her heart is good, she is just a bit impulsive at times. Veronica and Rachel are just pure evil. The two of them have always rubbed me the wrong way. How many of you were glad that Beth left? Out of all the seasons (yeah, I have seen them all) she is my least favorite.

I agree that the Miz is pretty cool...he's from Ohio too, so gotta support him. I think Tina, Rachel, Julie and Veronica all suck too. My favorite was definetly Jamie, she is freakin' smokin. I haven't watched the past few weeks though, so I'm a little behind on the happenings.

I've always thought that Beth sucked and wasn't happy when I saw her in Playboy. It was like, Veronica, okay since this is the only thing she's good for, Flora, fine by me, Jisela, no prob, Beth, uh no. Beth just needs to get off of my screen for good. She has no reason for being on TV.

Since people have brought up Beth...Is it just me, or is her face COMPLETELY different from when she was on Real World? That girl had so much work done that she is barely recognizable!

Since people have brought up Beth...Is it just me, or is her face COMPLETELY different from when she was on Real World? That girl had so much work done that she is barely recognizable!
I don't think that that would be too farfetched of an idea

Most of the cast are all freak shows. I liken the people in the show to a train wreck, they're just too awful to themselves and each other not to watch. Tonya scored HUGE points w/ me when she emptied someones suitcases into the pool.My wife is the RW vs. RR Inferno fan in the house, I watch it with her so I don't have to listen to her tell me about what happened. :twisted:

My wife is the RW vs. RR Inferno fan in the house, I watch it with her so I don't have to listen to her tell me about what happened. :twisted:
Kurt (Suited) does the same... Although I think that he actually likes it now! It seems that whenever the TV is on here, it's either reruns of the challenges or the WPT.
Guest Anonymous

jamie is cute, tina a loud mouth tomboy, Julie annoys me for some reason. And that was so lame when she cried when that Jesus guy lost the inferno. I mean come on that's so lame. It's not like he sacraficed his life and he was the one the clearly go in since Mike won the life shield that time. That was pretty say when everybody ganged up on Jodi and made her cry :cry: Dam Tina's explanation behind it was like THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO BEAT HER DOWN EMOTIONALLY. Wow sad. I don't know why everyone was so pissed over that anyways that was such an obvious loophole with the voting i had no idea it took them so long to realize that.

I see a theme devolping. Personally though, the one that bothers me is Dave! I couldn't stand Kromo either. and no, its not just because they are gay.I just hate it when Kromo gave up on that Water dodge ball event. and Dave is such a bad player. Like his GOLDEN idea in the changing clothes competition? What the???I like the Miz man! but then again, who doesn't

We could go on for hours talking about the alliances of Veronica and Rachel. I kind of miss Coral. She would have brought an awesome lot of drama to the show. I'm not a fan of Tonya, she is unbelievably fake and not very attractive. But that's just me. I wish Mallory was back on, but she's too busy posing for Sports illustrated and Abercrombie. Hmmm my favorites this season are probably The Miz and CT. CT's girlfriend is the manager at a Hollister right near the one I used to work at. She's friggan super hot.

You should have checked her out when she was in Maxim. Her and a bunch of other girls. They looked incredibly hott. I also like Katie, but she wasn't on this cast. I think she's gorgeous. Her, Mallory, and Kendal are my top three I think.

I miss Jon
he's always come across as a straight up guy asnd he keeps on getting the shit end of the stick, and yet people like Abe, veronica, and racheal still stick around like cockroaches
Guest XXEddie
I think Julie is on the wrong team - let's not forget that she tried to disconnect Veronica's harness while they hung between two buildings a couple of years back (I don't disagree with her actions, I just don't think she should be on the good guys team).I was so sorry to see Jon eliminated first - I love that boy!   :wink:
lets also not forget the time she peed on Corals bed in the first InfernoIt was left out but I saw it on some behind the scenes dealioGO BAD ASSESwoot
I miss Jon
he's always come across as a straight up guy asnd he keeps on getting the shit end of the stick, and yet people like Abe, veronica, and racheal still stick around like cockroaches
KDawg, you scare me sometimes.
I miss Jon
KDawg, you scare me sometimes.
what're you refering to this time? :club:
We could go on for hours talking about the alliances of Veronica and Rachel. I kind of miss Coral. She would have brought an awesome lot of drama to the show. <snip>
How could they even consider calling a team "Bad Asses" without Coral?! :roll: