Boston Celtics

• 2 weeks later...
14-2...so um...65 wins? 65-17 sounds about right.
Very possibleThey still haven't played many quality opponents and are yet to face any of the elite West teams, so it's hard to really judge how they will do.
Very possibleThey still haven't played many quality opponents and are yet to face any of the elite West teams, so it's hard to really judge how they will do.
Dec. 19th vs. Pistons should be a pretty good game. Pistons are probably underrated this year. I thinK I have 350 on the OVER for whatever the Pistons preseason line was (somewhere between 49 and 51 I think). They look to be on pace to lose in the Conf. Finals again.
  • 2 weeks later...
19-2, no sign of letting up. 1/4 of the way through the season and they're on pace for the best record in history. I don't think they're going to be better than 72-10 but it's still going to be special.
They still haven't played anybody good. The schedule makers were very kind to the Celtics this year.They swing out West after Christmas, so we will see what happens then.Also, Ray Allen is already starting to wear down, that was quick.

Yeah, Doc has been playing him a lot, which was an umm, interesting decision. A 32 year old all star who has just come off major surgery should never play 48 minutes when there are two other all-stars on the team. Disgusting.

• 3 weeks later...
29-3...and they finally beat Detroit.
Honestly, I still think Detroit is the better team. The Celtics are really really good, I just think the experience of Detroit is what puts them on top
Honestly, I still think Detroit is the better team. The Celtics are really really good, I just think the experience of Detroit is what puts them on top
The way it's looking we will get to find out in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Yep, it def looks like it. I'm looking forward to the winner playing my Warriors in the finals.
I cant wait to watch the pistons flame out and shoot a low percentage as the Celts win in 5 or 6. Pistons tired by the conf. championship the last two years.....will do so again.
  • 1 month later...

Someone in the western conference finally beat the Celts. Took 124 points to do it, not many teams in the west can put up those numbers on the Celts at full strength. It's going to be interesting to see who survives out west and gets to the finals if the Celtics make it in the East.16-1, the west can't like that.

• 1 month later...