Try bringing bottom pair to valuetown against a pfr whose range may include top pair and tell me if that doesnt get you going.
If that gets you going you should try HULHE.It's complete madness.
Limit is a science.No-Limit is an art.When I want to grind out a few bucks, I play limit.When I am in an fanciful mood, I play no-limit.--CM
I have to agree. I just started playing cash on Pokerstars instead play money and to not blow my 50 startin $$ i play the smallest micro Limit that they have. Only played 3 days now and i never leave the table with less money than i took to it. And i am not even through reading "small stakes hold'em" :club: It could be all beginner's luck, but i get the feeling that i can really grind out some money
I have to agree. I just started playing cash on Pokerstars instead play money and to not blow my 50 startin $$ i play the smallest micro Limit that they have. Only played 3 days now and i never leave the table with less money than i took to it. And i am not even through reading "small stakes hold'em" :club: It could be all beginner's luck, but i get the feeling that i can really grind out some money
Congrats and welcome to the forum.
sometimes i think that online players in general are getting much better than they used to be. then i come back and lurk on the forum for 5 minutes since i havent been on in a while and read stuff like this. and i remember why i ever played the game to begin with.also, NL poker is as much an "art" as a football game is a "chess match"check/raising the turn because you think the guy will fold is strategy and psychology maybe, but not art. youre playing cards, not writing a symphony.
this is a very pure mind you have foool!!! because I dumb numb bones don't play internet (fake) poker. Meet me live for 1k2k blinds at limit hd I will be your new morgate banker (if you can even pay 1k a month let alone a minute)
this is a very pure mind you have foool!!! because I dumb numb bones don't play internet (fake) poker. Meet me live for 1k2k blinds at limit hd I will be your new morgate banker (if you can even pay 1k a month let alone a minute)
Please, you're such a troll.Just stop posting.
Just stop posting.
If only there was somebody with the power to make this happen....Personally I dont mind Gene very much anymore besides the fact that all his posts seem to be exactly the same. You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Gene zzz.· View this post· Un-ignore Gene zzz
Please, you're such a troll.Just stop posting. No lets get yu ignorent snots out in the public view because your dead forum is very much in the closet. i'd challenge you to ZACH (dead meat) but I don't give handicaps be Daniels catey aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand get a job. nickel dime man. I wonder why Christian DN has aan antichrist for a mod?