Sec Delivers.......

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone hope Arkansas and Auburn pull off the upsets? I just want to see the shit storm that will come after that in regards to the BCS Standings.
Yes. :club:

If LSU inexplicably lost to Georgia, should they still be in the BCS title game? I think it would be great if the BCS championship was LSU vs. Alabama and neither team won their own conference.Not that it would actually make a playoff system more likely, but it would be fun to talk about.

I think LSU and Alabama are probably the two best teams in the country, but I'd rather see LSU vs Oklahoma St. and have Alabama play Stanford. Although I think Alabama's defense would swallow up Stanford's receivers and Luck would have nobody to throw to.But I would love to have Justin Blackmon and the Honey Badger out there together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

3 teams in the top 4? I'd say so.

I think it sucks that Florida and Georgia have the same record yet Georgia is ranked higher despite Florida having a much tougher schedule. I know it's because they beat the Gators, but it still sucks.

So does Georgia have a good chance against Alabama, and does ND actually have a shot against either of them?

• 3 years later...