Sec Delivers.......

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didnt want to compare the two, but theyve been saying it was a dirty game and shit was happening at the bottom of every pile.

Glad Auburn could get the win last week...now we're bowl eligible...because that's the point to college football...getting into a crappy bowl game.

Gator Nation would be frothing if a UGA LB had done that to Timmy Tebow.
That is true. I believe he should be suspended longer, I don't understand Meyer's thinking either.
  • 2 weeks later...

LSU's decision to try to line up and spike the ball in zero seconds was an interesting one. If there isn't enough time to get the field goal unit out there then you need to throw the ball in the end zone at least.

LSU's decision to try to line up and spike the ball in zero seconds was an interesting one. If there isn't enough time to get the field goal unit out there then you need to throw the ball in the end zone at least.
Les Miles has just been ripped to shreds over this. I think you have nailed it.....the right play (oddly) was to just try and get a TD. It was a tough situation though and I think the criticism is overblown.Now, if I was the AD at Yale, I would have fired the coach in the locker room in front of all the players and then apologized to the players for foisting such a brain-dead POS on them.Cliff notes: Up 10-7 late in the 4th quarter, this dipshit ran a fake punt on 4TH and 22! From his own end of the field! Amazing. they gained 16 but who cares? Harvard scored to win the game 14-10.
Les Miles has just been ripped to shreds over this. I think you have nailed it.....the right play (oddly) was to just try and get a TD. It was a tough situation though and I think the criticism is overblown.Now, if I was the AD at Yale, I would have fired the coach in the locker room in front of all the players and then apologized to the players for foisting such a brain-dead POS on them.Cliff notes: Up 10-7 late in the 4th quarter, this dipshit ran a fake punt on 4TH and 22! From his own end of the field! Amazing. they gained 16 but who cares? Harvard scored to win the game 14-10.
Should've done the Dan Marino fake spike.I didn't see the Harvard-Yale one. I'm guessing there were some good Belichek jokes?
I've been saying Les Miles is a mediocre coach at best (if not downright bad) for years. he's a great recruiter and that's whats saved him. he's made tons of bonehead coaching moves but his talented players pull it off. like the game a few years ago when they won the NC, the Florida (i think, pretty sure) game where they made 5 4th downs...the last play of the game where a field goal wins and they're in range but with under 10 seconds left they run a play instead and the receiver (i wanna say LaFell but i dont really remember) makes an amazing catch with 1 second left to win it. if it falls incomplete or something else time runs out and they lose when they could have just kicked the FG and won. not just big end of game stuff, either, but little stuff all throughout games where i just wonder if he has any clue what he's doing. course, i went to Bama so maybe it's easy for me to bash on LSPoo

Anyone have connections for SEC Championship tickets? I didn't get student tickets and don't have the money to afford $400 tickets from craigslist

my uncle just sold his two club level seats for 600 a piece.........he prolly coulda gotten more
Damn, yeah they are so expensive. I didnt get a student ticket this year but if you got one, they were only $45

I hate to say this but I like UF in a surprisingly easy win.UF 27 ---Bama 9eYank, I might be able to help you out. Give me a day. I have a buddy who works for stubhub sometimes he can get me %50 off.

I hate to say this but I like UF in a surprisingly easy win.UF 27 ---Bama 9eYank, I might be able to help you out. Give me a day. I have a buddy who works for stubhub sometimes he can get me %50 off.
More like UF 2,000,520 ---- bAMA - 7,000,345,644Okay, so that might be a slight exaggeration, but Florida is going all the way this year. Just like I never did on prom night.
That would be amazing. I'm really nervous about the game, but I just do not see how Tebow can let this team lose.
That would be amazing. I'm really nervous about the game, but I just do not see how Tebow can let this team lose.
Well, Carlos Dunlap just got arrested for a DUI. Have to assume he will miss the SEC Championship game now. Thats a big loss. Not smart.Also, sorry the guy at Stubhub said (unsurprisingly) that this is the toughest college football ticket in a while and the best he can do is get you in the upper deck for 325/ticket. Not worth it, imo.....your couch is a good seat too.
Well, Carlos Dunlap just got arrested for a DUI. Have to assume he will miss the SEC Championship game now. Thats a big loss. Not smart.Also, sorry the guy at Stubhub said (unsurprisingly) that this is the toughest college football ticket in a while and the best he can do is get you in the upper deck for 325/ticket. Not worth it, imo.....your couch is a good seat too.
I agree with both. If I got any ticket, Id have a friend sneak me into the student section (behind one of the endzones) but I can't spend that kind of money for this. Ill spend $25 for some beer and wings and be just as happy.But Dunlap is an idiot. One of the ESPN draft board guys had him #3 on the board and he goes and gets drunk (underage) and falls asleep in his car. Kid is an idiot. He probably just ruined his life right there
I agree with both. If I got any ticket, Id have a friend sneak me into the student section (behind one of the endzones) but I can't spend that kind of money for this. Ill spend $25 for some beer and wings and be just as happy.But Dunlap is an idiot. One of the ESPN draft board guys had him #3 on the board and he goes and gets drunk (underage) and falls asleep in his car. Kid is an idiot. He probably just ruined his life right there
I would not go that far. He will still be a first round pick. Football players get lots of chances.....especially a guy with his talent. However, he is an idiot and after the eye gouge thing Meyer HAS to suspend him. If the Gators lose, he will be vilified for this (rightly or wrongly).I still like UF. Enjoy the game. I am going to a sports bar myself.....but I really dont know who to root for. I hate both teams so much. I think I hate Nick Saban more. Maybe I will root for a freak tidal wave or locusts or something.
I think I hate Nick Saban more.
i dont get all the Saban hate. because he lied about leaving the dolphins for Bama? of course he did, he was in the middle of a season with miami. no decent coach admits he's leaving his team in the middle of a season. if he did that everyone would hate on him for quitting on his team. i can see LSU fans having some resentment because he left for the pros, then came right back to college, but everyone else on the hating Saban bandwagon is just weird. its not like he pulled a Bobby Petrino. thats the guy people should really be down on, but for some reason he's like a footnote to saban.

I'm a UGA fan and I honestly have no problem with Meyer or Saban. I'd love to have one of those guys coaching my team. Don't get me wrong, I dig Mark Richt but Saban/Meyer are just a notch above.Can't wait for the game this weekend. Atlanta is such an awesome city when these big games come through town. Right now I like Florida 24-21

i dont get all the Saban hate. because he lied about leaving the dolphins for Bama? of course he did, he was in the middle of a season with miami. no decent coach admits he's leaving his team in the middle of a season. if he did that everyone would hate on him for quitting on his team. i can see LSU fans having some resentment because he left for the pros, then came right back to college, but everyone else on the hating Saban bandwagon is just weird. its not like he pulled a Bobby Petrino. thats the guy people should really be down on, but for some reason he's like a footnote to saban.
no because he came to Miami, picked Culpepper over Brees, never made the playoffs, drafted poorly, realized he had built a shitty team, panicked, saw a life raft in Alabama and hightailed his ass out of town lying all the way leaving someone else to pick up the pieces. Please. :club: