Sec Delivers.......

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wouldnt put to much weight behind beating a VASTLY OVERRATED auburn.
I've watched a couple of their games this year. The Georgia game, the A&M game. Mallet can chuck the ball wherever he wants to whenever he wants to. But their defense is absolutely terrible. Thus, the Auburn come back in the 3rd here.
Better get a rubber room ready for Freddy.
Absolutely pathetic performance in every aspect of the game today by the Dawgs. Tennessee owned us. That's very hard for me to say, but it's the truth. I wasnt expecting too much out of our offense this year after losing Stafford and Moreno but I thought the defense would atleast improve.........ummmmmm NO. They are pathetic and it comes down to our coordinator Willie Martinez. Mark Richt, please grow some balls and fire this guy, because if you dont, it's gonna cost you your job. We'll be lucky to finish .500

LSU was amazing. The tailgating atmosphere was the best I've ever seen (compared to UF and Tenn.). My seats were practically on the moon, but the stadium atmosphere for the first qtr was crazy, but really died down as the game went on. Either they saw LSU couldnt score or the alcohol wore off, Im not really sure but it was definitely very loud. Ill post pictures soon

LSU was amazing. The tailgating atmosphere was the best I've ever seen (compared to UF and Tenn.). My seats were practically on the moon, but the stadium atmosphere for the first qtr was crazy, but really died down as the game went on. Either they saw LSU couldnt score or the alcohol wore off, Im not really sure but it was definitely very loud. Ill post pictures soon
yeah i was at the UGA game last year, and it is the best pregame tailgating scene i've been around. Everyone sharing all their food, just a total out of control party.....
  • 2 weeks later...

Georgia/Florida week..........am I crazy for thinking my Dawgs have a small chance at an upset?????I have no clue how we are gonna score on them, thats the problem......loloh well, one can dream.................GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgia/Florida week..........am I crazy for thinking my Dawgs have a small chance at an upset?????I have no clue how we are gonna score on them, thats the problem......loloh well, one can dream.................GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you going? I'll be there. There is no way we take this game lightly after the past 2 weeks. BTW anyone who still has Tebow in their top 5 for Heisman loses all credibility with me. He has not been good since the concussion, its a mix of the playcalling and his passing. I think the Gators will win it but we need to be careful
Are you going? I'll be there. There is no way we take this game lightly after the past 2 weeks. BTW anyone who still has Tebow in their top 5 for Heisman loses all credibility with me. He has not been good since the concussion, its a mix of the playcalling and his passing. I think the Gators will win it but we need to be careful
Nah can't make it this year. I'd be down there already drunk. The closer we get to this game the more I just see Joe Cox getting owned. UF's DEs are freakin dangerous. Michael Moore and Orson Charles have to have big games for us. AJ will be getting double/triple teamed all day I suspect. Go DAWGS!!!!

I hope the UF/UGA game is well decided before the end so I won't miss anything while doing the Halloween thing with the kids. Go Gators! Also, I'm very nervous about this game with the way Florida has been playing lately. Hopefully the refs can help out if we need it :club: .

gg Florida.....we suck....joe cox sucks.......ready for this year to be over
Yep. It's been a rough year to be a Georgia fan.I still haven't gotten over the LSU game. I live in Louisiana now, so I have to put up with Tiger fans all the time. I'm sure my neighbors heard me screaming when we took the lead. I was in the process of getting together an impromptu fireworks celebration for the backyard when LSU came back and scored.
Brandon Spikes is a real classy individual I must say........he's the type of player who deserves to have a career-ending injury
I agree that what he did was fucked up, the sad part is this kind of stuff happens alot at the bottoms of piles. Still, no excuse for being a moron.
Brandon Spikes is a real classy individual I must say........he's the type of player who deserves to have a career-ending injury
Also classy: Freddec.But, yeah, that was horrible. And lol @ Urban Meyer suspending him for half of a game. Can't even go the full game, huh?
Also classy: Freddec.But, yeah, that was horrible. And lol @ Urban Meyer suspending him for half of a game. Can't even go the full game, huh?
sorry for ruining your image of me