Sec Delivers.......

Soooooooooooooo ready for next weekend!!!Okla St will be a great test for us. Hopefully Cox can manage the game and get the ball to our receivers. Good thing about this year is our O and D lines are gonna be superb; especially the O. GO DAWGS!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some good matchups ooc for the SEC this year, I'd be a bit more impressed if LSU was playing someone besides Washington but OKst and VT are interesting games. I think Alabama beats VT pretty easy even though I'll be pulling for VT, I'm not sure about the GA game though. I picked Oklahoma St in a pool I am in, but I have no idea how its going to play out.

• 3 weeks later...
None of them really.
SEC's worst ooc loss this year so far is I guess UGA losing to Okla St.......other than that I can't even think of anymore off the top of my headcompared to other conferences.......well......
SEC's worst ooc loss this year so far is I guess UGA losing to Okla St.......other than that I can't even think of anymore off the top of my headcompared to other conferences.......well......
Well, that might be because most of them have only played one or two OOC games so far and they're pretty ridiculous schedules. I think the biggest OOC game I saw when flipping through SEC schedules was Florida v. Florida State.. and Florida should win pretty easily.Lane Kiffin got beat by UCLA at home, but really no one else has played a team that won't finish 5th or worse in the Sun Belt. When you play the Troy's and SE Louisiana's of the world... Really though, he was right.. none of them look real good. The SEC might not look as bad as the other conferences but there's plenty of time still.
GA losing to OKst isn't really a bad loss.Didn't TN just lose to UCLA at home? Then TN came within 10 points of beating the best team of the SEC?
I think the biggest OOC game I saw when flipping through SEC schedules was Florida v. Florida State.. and Florida should win pretty easily.
You really think so? I think FSU is fairly improved over last year and will give them a good game.
You really think so? I think FSU is fairly improved over last year and will give them a good game.
Well, I'm still assuming that the Florida/Tenn game was just a fluke and not a sign of Florida having some real problems. You know I'm an FSU fan to an extent and I hate UF with everything that I am, but Florida's just too much, I think. FSU can win if they play flawless but the game's in Gainesville and I just have a hard time picking them in that game on the road. Unless FSU comes out with their hair on fire the rest of the season and play like they did at BYU(not that BYU is that good, but the dominant, relentless, playmaking on both sides of the ball), then maybe I'll give them more of a shot.

List of reasonably tough (teams who will likely have winning records) OOC games for SEC teams.09/05 - VT @ Alabama - W 34-2409/05 - LSU @ Washington - W 31-2309/05 - GA @ Oklahoma State - L 24-1009/12 - UCLA @ Tenn - L 19-1509/19 - WVU @ Auburn - W 41-3010/03 - GT @ Miss St.10/10 - Houston @ Miss St.10/31 - GT @ Venderbilt11/28 - FSU @ Florida11/28 - GA @ Georgia Tech11/28 - Clemson @ SCWhy doesn't Georgia Tech just join the ACC?

yeah Florida is tough to tell. Tebow lost some huuuge weapons from last year. The defense is obv top notch and I think thats what is gonna win them some games this year. Their offense just hasnt really impressed me, but I'm sure it will come around in time for them to whoop my Dawgs ass, lol.Tennessee isn't in the SEC anymore, btw, lolHopefully UGA can hold a team to under 30pts, our defense pisses me off to no end

Gooooooooooooooooo Dawgs!!huge game vs. LSU todaycan we please have a good defense today, please Willie
In a pool in in where we pick 5 games a week I picked LSU, but I'm regretting that pick now. I wish I would have went with GA.

Heading to Death Valley this weekend. I'm hoping Tebow will be ok to play but I don't think Brantley playing would be the worst thing.