Appt And Pca Steps Question

I searched Pokerstars.com and here but couldn't find an answer... does anyone know when these steps satellites end?
Hi there, Bob v1...The PCA Steps will end in late December, or when we run out of satellite seats for PCA, whichever comes first.The APPT Steps will end in early December, about a week before the start of APPT-Sydney.All the best,Bryan S.Tournaments AdministratorPokerStars Poker Room Management Team

Somewhere (possibly in the PCA thread) it says that they really have no idea when they will end, but unused Steps will be credited to your account with a stipulation. Meaning, it's not gonna be cash but it will be available to enter other tourneys and such.

Hi there, Bob v1...The PCA Steps will end in late December, or when we run out of satellite seats for PCA, whichever comes first.The APPT Steps will end in early December, about a week before the start of APPT-Sydney.All the best,Bryan S.Tournaments AdministratorPokerStars Poker Room Management Team
welcome to FCP pokerstars bryan...glad to see you came over!question-- are steps 1 and 2 going to be the only levels with turbos??? cause i would love to see turbos for all levelsthanks
welcome to FCP pokerstars bryan...glad to see you came over!question-- are steps 1 and 2 going to be the only levels with turbos??? cause i would love to see turbos for all levelsthanks
Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking for quite a while, actually. Sadly, I don't have time to post as often as I'd like.At any rate, as for turbos, we have them for Steps 1 through 3 - no plans to go beyond that at this time.All the best,Bryan S.Tournaments AdministratorP :club: kerStars Poker Room Management Team

I love the double rebuy option for the rebuy tourneys. It would be nice if you could get an add-on button so we don't have to wait for all tables to finish the hands before we can add-on.

how many satellite seats are you shooting for?
how many satellite seats are you shooting for?
Tourney fills at 1200 people, so if I had to guess somewhere in the 900-1000 range.
Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking for quite a while, actually. Sadly, I don't have time to post as often as I'd like.At any rate, as for turbos, we have them for Steps 1 through 3 - no plans to go beyond that at this time.All the best,Bryan S.Tournaments AdministratorP :club: kerStars Poker Room Management Team
Hi Bryan,Any chance we could also have turbos for levels 1-3 of the PCA? This is proving really time consuming trying to move up through the lower levels. I'm sure it would help increase traffic a little bit aswell so people can move up to higher levels faster.RegardsAndrew