The site is up and it seems to have alot of good content. Starting from Niagara they will have the old Circuit, PokerWire Radio crew back with Gavin Smith, Joe Sebok and Bart Hanson filling in for Joe Stapleton. That wont be the only radio show. They will also have a weekly call in show with Haralobos Vulgaris and Scott Huff, 2 Jacks in the Hole(a hilarious non-poker show with Scott Huff and Joe Stapleton), Barry Greenstein's audio blog and more. Check it out.

Content already up. I cant listen to it cause my audio doesnt work on my comp and they havent put it on iTunes yet though.
Yeah just a 'Big Poker Sunday' episode from last night, with Haralabos & Huff listening to it now, it's pretty good they have the guy Nat from 2+2 on talking about the Absolute thing, I hope they create a link for future content so you can download the files in mp3 or wma format to the desktop.

this is a solid site. I can only see it getting better. Greenstien does everything first class and this will be no exception.

I am loving it. Great to hear Scott Huff back on the air!Looks like the guys that do comics at www.lifesabluff.com will be doing cartoons for them as well. Random, but a good choice.

I'm really excited to have this site up. I caught onto pokerwire radiop late and caught up quick, then it got pulled. Also, found two jacks in the hole on iTunes one day without looking for it and loved it. Just lsitened to the new one and it was just as funny as always. I am glad that someone did something about the lack of "good" poker media out there. Good luck to them and hopefully it lasts a long long time.