Q Q Utg $1/2 Cash Game(live)

Hi guys, this is my first post. I've been reading on here for awhile and this seems to be the way this type of post is usually laid out, so I'm hoping you guys can give me some advice on this hand.I have Q Q UTG and I raise to $10. The SB and BB call. Everyone is pretty close money wise with around $60-80 at this point.The flop is A J 8 rainbow. SB checks and BB bets $10.Yes, I'm getting 4 to 1 on my money here, but the guy in BB has been playing Ace X all day and I am 99% sure that he has an ace in his hand. The guy in SB also has been playing weak aces all day as well and I'm fairly certain he has an Ace of some sort.Knowing that at least one of these guys has an Ace in their hand, do you call and hope for a set on the turn or river? Or do you fold?Results of this hand are in white below.I did end up folding because even with good pot odds I can't seem to force myself to call when I feel or know that I am beat. Sadly, another Queen did come on the river and I was kicking myself in the rear for the next 15 minutes because I would have taken down the hand. I was correct on both of my reads, they both had a weak Ace.

Why are you kicking yourself for folding the worst hand? You made the correct lay down regardless of the two outer you would have hit on the river. Results oriented thinking will get you in trouble.

I'm folding here too. Here's why. You're UTG taking the lead with the betting. Both blinds call. The flop with the A and now he'll bet? What else could he have here. Easy fold. Q on the end aint worth chasing. You make correct decisions to win. This was a correct decision.

Ok. I figured it was an easy fold. I felt almost embarrassed to even ask this question to be honest. I guess I was looking for reassurance that my game is heading in the right direction. 5 to 6 months ago I would have called like an idiot.

Even if you catch that queen, you could lose to a straight.

Even if you catch that queen, you could lose to a straight.
I wasn't worried about a straight draw. Like I said, these guys have been playing weak aces all day. Any ace for that matter.