$2.20, 4-table Turbo Sats To Hundred Grand

I just discovered these recently and they seem potentially lucrative. The play is donkish as you'd expect for a $2.20 turbo, and the payout ratio is solid (top 6 out of 36 get a seat in the Sunday Hundred Grand, 7th gets $6). I've played 3 of them so far and just missed a seat a couple of times (7th once and 9th another time). Anyone else play these? The reward structure is quite a bit better than another micro stakes sat they offer, the $1.10, 45-man turbo, where they only offer 4 seats.Are there any other micro stakes sat tourneys that people like to play, specifically ones that don't take 7 hours to play?

I just discovered these recently and they seem potentially lucrative. The play is donkish as you'd expect for a $2.20 turbo, and the payout ratio is solid (top 6 out of 36 get a seat in the Sunday Hundred Grand, 7th gets $6). I've played 3 of them so far and just missed a seat a couple of times (7th once and 9th another time). Anyone else play these? The reward structure is quite a bit better than another micro stakes sat they offer, the $1.10, 45-man turbo, where they only offer 4 seats.Are there any other micro stakes sat tourneys that people like to play, specifically ones that don't take 7 hours to play?
how is it better? they cost twice as much, obv they are going to give more seats. I would say the 1.10 ones are better overall, less investment and no way top 4 in a 45 person is twice as difficult as top 6 in a 36 person.

Yeah their fairly good. The key to them is just playing to make it past the bubble when you get to a certain point instead of continuing to take risks. That's the problem most people have in those things, and WHY they're so lucrative. I find that any of the micro-limit rebuy satellites are fairly soft. The $5+R to the daily hundred grands come with a $162 reward, and the $3+r into the million comes with a $215 reward. The amount of people that get in versus. the total field ratio is smaller than the sunday hundred grands sats tho, so you need somewhat of a bankroll to absorb the variance.

I've played a *lot* of these.It's a mixed bag.. 7 paid places for 36 seats is a nice pool.. with 6 $11 tickets and one $6 prize.The turbo aspect is -EV.. You go card dead for *any* length of time, you are toast. I've had much, much, more success in the $2.20 non-turbo MTT sats that run every half hour... It's a bigger field, but there is one ticket for every 11 bucks in the pool, and it's not a turbo. But they also take a lot longer, so meh.

how is it better? they cost twice as much, obv they are going to give more seats. I would say the 1.10 ones are better overall, less investment and no way top 4 in a 45 person is twice as difficult as top 6 in a 36 person.
it's top 7... top 6 get 11 bux for a 500% ROI, 7th place still gets 6 bucks, for a 273% ROI.Factor in how quickly the turbos can play (you can play more faster) and 7/36 looks a lot better than 4/45.I've *never* actually played one of the $1.10 45 man sats.. I've skilled my way into a tourney ticket in a 36 man turbo, but outracing 41 out of 45 just seems like far more of a crapshoot (than a turbo?) to me. You really gonna need a couple of flips and a bit of luck to get through half of a final table.

I agree. The difference between a 45-man field and a 36-man field is negligible because the early stage of these is basically the donk-clearing phase anyway. So the 36's basically pay 2 extra spots for a negligible increase in competition.Unfortunately I don't have time in my schedule to play lengthy tournies, so the turbos are a good option for me. And I find the overall quality of play even worse than regular speed tournies because really don't understand how to adapt to the quickly rising blinds.

Ive won quite a few seats through these, they are very soft, the key is bubble play because most players dont know how to play when it gets near the bubble

The one time I made it to the bubble so far it seemed as though the play tightened up considerably, much more than I see at other micro stakes tournies of similar size. Probably because the bubble itself is emphasized much more in these than, say, in the regular $1.10, 45-man turbos.