Devilfish Abuses Hellmuth...

Devilfish is a classless pos, how stupid can you be to start cursing at he dealer over what comes.
Yep. Scumbag POS. Only one who compares with less class at the table is Tony G. "I'm going to take the rest of my money and go home. What if I don't like that suit you're wearing?" What a baby. I actually thought Phill showed incredible restraint. On a different note is his posing with all the bling Devilfish always cracked me up. He looks completely ridiculous. That is what I imagine Ryland will look like in 30 years
Interesting show. Found this hand.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plxkTNTmfRsHad that happen a few times :club:
Unless someone was feeding Phil the % he was dead on with his analysis. Much better than his seemingly more simple analysis he displayed on HSP and WSOP when he kept buying insurance.God, I need a life.

The reason Hellmuth constantly buys insurance has to do with his own psychological fragility and the profound impact "loss" has upon it.He's a very weak person. Highly intelligent, but extremely fragile. It comes from being overindulged as a child.

Devilfish is a classless pos, how stupid can you be to start cursing at he dealer over what comes.
A few years back I was playing at the Goldstrike in Tunica during the WPO. Some of the dealers that had just been rotated out of the big buyin games were complaining about his dealer abuse and poor tipping practices. This was the year after he had won the main event. That was the first I had heard about his attitude, but since I have heard nothing but unkind words about him. I actually liked this cat when I first some him on TV. I thought he was going to be one of the fun characters to watch.
A few years back I was playing at the Goldstrike in Tunica during the WPO. Some of the dealers that had just been rotated out of the big buyin games were complaining about his dealer abuse and poor tipping practices. This was the year after he had won the main event. That was the first I had heard about his attitude, but since I have heard nothing but unkind words about him. I actually liked this cat when I first some him on TV. I thought he was going to be one of the fun characters to watch.
when did devilfish win the main event? edit... oh, you mean the main event at World Poker Open.he always seemed like a douche.
The reason Hellmuth constantly buys insurance has to do with his own psychological fragility and the profound impact "loss" has upon it.He's a very weak person. Highly intelligent, but extremely fragile. It comes from being overindulged as a child.
I thought that was homosexuality.

Wierd to see Phil Hellmuth on the other side of these confrontations/incidents...........Devilfish was WAY out of line...Hellmuth says a lot of stupid crap when he goes on "tilt," (not sure if it's tilt..b/c it never seems to affect his actualy play), but that's nothing compared to that POS Devilfish....what a joke.

If we're getting straight to the point, DevilFish is a dick.It's even more annoying that he's one of a few English players that people know, and he creates such a bad impression.