$5-$10 Nl At The Bike 10/19

This is a $500 min buy-in with no cap.How wouild you play these hands? I'll post the outcome and how I played them after a few responses.Hand # 1I have about $900 in front of me (avg stack size $1,000-$1,500). I'm in seat 2 and I am UTG +1 and pick up Ac, Ad. I raise and make it $50. A loose weak player (stack size $800+/-) calls from seat 4, everyone else folds. Flop comes Kd,6d,2d. I bet $80, he raises to $180.How would you play this hand?Hand # 2I have about $1,000 in front of me and I'm in the SB with Ac,As. Tight weak player UTG (stack size $700+/-) raises to $80 PF, everyone folds and I elect to just call. Flop comes 10d,5d,2s. I check he bets $80, I raise to $180, he pushes.How would you play this hand?

How would you play this hand?Hand # 2I have about $1,000 in front of me and I'm in the SB with Ac,As. Tight weak player UTG (stack size $700+/-) raises to $80 PF, everyone folds and I elect to just call. Flop comes 10d,5d,2s. I check he bets $80, I raise to $180, he pushes.How would you play this hand?
As played, I call the push. You flat called preflop to get action from a smaller pair. Here's the action. It could be a set, but it's not inconsistent with an overpair.I reraise this preflop since I have the nuts out of position.

hand 1 i say re-raise and be ready to call his all in, good thing is if he i loose you have a good chance to be ahead already, and if not your on the nut draw.hand 2. i have a question, about this, you say this person is tight/weak? what do you mean by that, is he tight passive, or tight and really don't know what he is doing?. one downer about this hand is your basically getting 1 to 1 on your money (probably a few random blinds also)

on the second hand, its an easy reraise against a weak-tight opponent. If he really is weak tight, the only hands that he is raising 8x bb from early position are going to be monsters. JJ+ and AK probably. get some money in the pot, he probably isn't folding.Smooth calling preflop would be better against a late position raiser who is more likely to have a weaker holding and wouldn't be likely to put a lot of money in preflop, which is what you really want with AA.As played, easy call to his shove, I think he has QQ or KK here most of the time.

I don't understand why people are opting to shove the flop in hand 1. We've got a pretty solid hand here. I call and get it all in on the turn as he's bound to bet and commit himself to a worse flush draw. If he has it he has it, you're both felting this. If he has the fd, commit him.hand 2 -you completely slowplayed your hand and he may think you're representing the flush. Unless you know he doesn't shove w/out a set, you gotta call.

This is a $500 min buy-in with no cap.How wouild you play these hands? I'll post the outcome and how I played them after a few responses.Hand # 1I have about $900 in front of me (avg stack size $1,000-$1,500). I'm in seat 2 and I am UTG +1 and pick up Ac, Ad. I raise and make it $50. A loose weak player (stack size $800+/-) calls from seat 4, everyone else folds. Flop comes Kd,6d,2d. I bet $80, he raises to $180.How would you play this hand?Hand # 2I have about $1,000 in front of me and I'm in the SB with Ac,As. Tight weak player UTG (stack size $700+/-) raises to $80 PF, everyone folds and I elect to just call. Flop comes 10d,5d,2s. I check he bets $80, I raise to $180, he pushes.How would you play this hand?
Hand #1I would re-raise to $450 and call the shove. Hand #2Since you smooth-called PF, you've almost got to be ahead here. Get it in. How the **** do you get AA so much?

Hand # 1I played it like a lot of you mentioned. I re-raised to $480, he shoved I called. He flips over Jd,10d and it holds up.Hand # 2I was pretty sure that villian had a high pocket pair and he plays very ABC so I know that he's not getting off an over pair after the flop. This is why I decided to to slow play. I guess I could have re-raised him PF but I didn't want to set off any alarm bells yet.I ended up re-raising and making it $400 total. He pushes, I call and he flips over 10,10. It holds up.I was in the game for $2,200 and thank god some drunk Columbian guy that was wearing a Columbian flag as a cape walked in and sat down with $7,000 while we were down to 5 handed. I took a couple of decent pots down while we were 5 handed and the game broke around 5:30am when 3 player all cashed out.I ended up making a profit of $900.

How the **** do you get AA so much?
This only happens when they get cracked both times.... Last night I'd rather have not had them. After hand # 1 it took me a few hours to build back up and then BAM! get 'em cracked again.

I agree that both hands are standard. In hand 1, it's a good flop for you and people will stack off with KQ with one diamond on this board.In hand 2, by not reraising preflop, you don't give away your hand. I would almost guarantee taht he plays KK and QQ like this, mabye JJ too.