*** Official Blackhawks Thread ***

hockey fans who use the er nickname is like somebody who enjoys watching Star Trek wearing Vulcan ears to work every day

I like you guys, but please stop calling him Kaner.

Thanks.

:)

A: there are two Kane's in the league, so if you want me to call him just Kane then I guess I have to add his first name or initial.

B: I would say my passion for hockey is equal to Trekkies; oh sorry, Star Trek fans, so I'm ok with that comparison.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bollig87: You think @88PKane's stick handling video was good, check out my version. Much better.   http://t.co/BuZZ8wOq8X   Boller?

I like you guys, but please stop calling him Kaner.   Thanks.  

so how am I supposed to talk about Penner without Bob making fun of me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Duncan Keith and Brent Seabrook were on Chicago Fire last night in an obvious NHL/NBC crossover. It was about as awkward as you'd assume.

Gretzky acting awkward or just normal awkward ?

Normal awkward.

Actually, the more I think about it, it was Chris, Kessel, and Bozak.

The two of them were friends with one of the firefighters (Chris), so they were hanging out at the bar the other firefighters owned, the hockey players were drinking milk (Kessel, Bozak). Then they tipped with Stadium Series tickets. Then they came back and tipped with more tickets, because most players get like 8 tickets to give away to random bartenders. They drank beer the second time.

Of course, the dumb server didn't know what the hockey tickets were, so one of the other firefighters recited a detailed explanation of what the Stadium Series was, you know, to get the word out there. lol

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...