*** Official Blackhawks Thread ***

Congrats. Sad that Detroit didn't get their act together and make it a little tougher to get into the finals but nonetheless, I am a Hawks fan (small one albeit) for a little while as I might dislike the Flyers just a tad more.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bollig87: You think @88PKane's stick handling video was good, check out my version. Much better.   http://t.co/BuZZ8wOq8X   Boller?

I like you guys, but please stop calling him Kaner.   Thanks.  

so how am I supposed to talk about Penner without Bob making fun of me?

what a horrible line. for good reason, obv, but I hate it.
As did I, but i really felt the west was winning the cup this year and SJ was a worse price and I really felt they were the best two teams in the west obv. My only longshot pick would have been PHX but I couldnt pull the trigger. Vancouver had me a little worried after watching the first round but other than that I didnt really have many worries for Chicago. Glad to see they will be playin PHI/MTL in the finals though.
Marian Hossa in the finals, three times in a row. If Toews is smart, he'll eat Hossa's legs and kick him off the team. Hossa is cursed I tell you!
third times a charm maybe...Its pretty epic, and i like to think that it has never happened in professional sports...I could be wrong, but getting to the finals 3 years in a row these days is tough enough.Let alone with 3 different teams.
third times a charm maybe...Its pretty epic, and i like to think that it has never happened in professional sports...I could be wrong, but getting to the finals 3 years in a row these days is tough enough.Let alone with 3 different teams.
the dude is one of the most unclutchiest clutch players ever to play the game.

I think Chicago could easil dominate the series. Chicago should be able to put in enough goals. Unlikely they'll get shut out or pour in a ton. Chicago's defense is just so solid, both with the top pairing and all the way through. Philadelphia has good forward depth and strong top lines but I think they could really get shut down with how well the Hawks are playing.

BINK!!!Great game, but lets tighten it up.1 down, 3 to go! :club:
I thought they played a really good 3rd period. Although i dont think they could play any worse on D then the first 2. The next game should be low scoring...i think
I thought they played a really good 3rd period. Although i dont think they could play any worse on D then the first 2. The next game should be low scoring...i think
Yeah, I thought they dominated the 3rd. The Flyers could hardly even get into the zone.

This was a much better game played on both sides. Both goalies didnt seem to be as rattled as they were in the first game. Niemi once again a rock, and Leighton finally looks like he has all playoffs. In the end Chicago's D and nice goal scoring depth will be too much. Its hard not to think Philly pulls out atleast one win.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for beating the Flyers.
My thoughts exactly. Thinking about seeing Richards lift the cup repeatedly in promos would make me sick.What a shitty goal though. Kane was the only one that knew it was in. A couple other hawks celebrated for a second but then weren't sure. Leighton blows.