Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

He's colder than that, now.

God damn it, Fritz, you could have gone with "happy trails, bubby" there, and you ****ed it up.

Posted Images

He was in one of my favorite movies "Strategic Air Command" he was also the judge in "Inherit the Wind" and who could forget Officer Gannon.

He was in one of my favorite movies "Strategic Air Command" he was also the judge in "Inherit the Wind" and who could forget Officer Gannon.
I just watched SAC for the first time this year...fantastic movie.
Finally reached the point where his being right or wrong is going to make a big difference... or, no difference whatsoever.
preach it.
This could get interesting, will his 20 something son be able to grab and hold the ring?
When Kim's father died and he took over a decade plus or so ago my brother in law was in naval intelligence and I was visiting him.He had to work overnight to keep an eye on things over night after the transfer of power.I talked to him and the general impression was that Kim was a self serving person who would keep his ambitions inside the borders of NK.He was pretty accurate there.I have read things about the son that make me a little more nervous, but I think over all he will follow his father's footsteps and just focus on internal issues.
I have read things about the son that make me a little more nervous, but I think over all he will follow his father's footsteps and just focus on internal issues.
Read "internal issues" as "his stomach" and this is pretty accurate.

And really... if everyone on the "left" coast dies, is that really bad for America? Think about it.