Who Died Today?

Really? Did that person know he was going to do 110 mph?
http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b249778_bam...ign=huffpo_newsWhat astonishes Margera even more was that this wasn't the first time something like this had happened."He flipped me in a car eight times at the same exact spot in 1996. Thank God I had my seat belt on, because Chris Raab put one on me, but my brother didn't have one on. He flew 40 feet. Thank God he's alive. But like, Dunn was always a maniac at driving," he said.Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/b249778_bam...l#ixzz1QhSwbq00
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

A note about Falk/Columbo that some may not knowMany years ago while on a tour of Universal Studios with my hockey team, we found ourselves on the Columbo set. The guide filled us in on a few "inside" details...the only one I remember is that Peter Falk had a glass eye and they would put cue cards on the floor to help him see. That's why Columbo is often looking downward.frontpagecolumbo1.jpg

Sherwood Schwartz -- the television genius who created "The Brady Bunch" and "Gilligan's Island" -- has died ... Schwartz died of natural causes in his sleep at the age of 94.

Sherwood Schwartz -- the television genius who created "The Brady Bunch" and "Gilligan's Island" -- has died ... Schwartz died of natural causes in his sleep at the age of 94.
Jews have access to 'special medical care' that allows them to live longer than most people.

Old Man Marley from Home Alone.....marley2.jpgBlossom appeared in many films before landing the role of "old man Marley" in "Home Alone" -- including, "Deranged", "The Great Gatsby", "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and "Doc Hollywood".In addition to his acting career -- Blossom was a World War II Vet and a well-respected poet.He was 87.

Old Man Marley from Home Alone.....marley2.jpgBlossom appeared in many films before landing the role of "old man Marley" in "Home Alone" -- including, "Deranged", "The Great Gatsby", "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and "Doc Hollywood".In addition to his acting career -- Blossom was a World War II Vet and a well-respected poet.He was 87.
The only thing more surprising to me than the fact that he wasn't already dead, is the fact that he was only in his mid-sixties in Doc Hollywood and Home Alone.
The only thing more surprising to me that he wasn't already dead, is the fact that he was only in his mid-sixties in Doc Hollywood and Home Alone.
That was the same thing I thought.....I wonder what he looked like in recent times.
I doubt Lady Gaga does any drugs at all.
I watched some British TV show like the Tonight Show that she was on today, that is th one and only time I've seen her other than Poker face video.If she doesn't do drugs, then I would be surprised.Mainly because of the money they say she is making and her youth plus the environment she is in now.I hope for the best for her, but I wouldn't take even money on her living past 30
I watched some British TV show like the Tonight Show that she was on today, that is th one and only time I've seen her other than Poker face video.If she doesn't do drugs, then I would be surprised.Mainly because of the money they say she is making and her youth plus the environment she is in now.I hope for the best for her, but I wouldn't take even money on her living past 30
I think she's more similar to Madonna than Amy Winehouse. She just strikes me as someone who has everything planned out.
I doubt Lady Gaga does any drugs at all.
Not true. She has admitted to being a casual cocaine user. But her use isn't in the same stratosphere as winehouse.
I watched some British TV show like the Tonight Show that she was on today, that is th one and only time I've seen her other than Poker face video.
Well, it's sounds like you're informed, then.
I think she's more similar to Madonna than Amy Winehouse. She just strikes me as someone who has everything planned out.
I think you're 100% right about this. Winehouse was an emotional wreck, who couldn't stay sober enough to complete a tour. She was a great talent I thought ( and I liked her music much more than Gaga), but she was very dark and troubled. Gaga, by all accounts is a workaholic, and is constantly touring, writing and creating. She may end up with a drug or alcohol issues, but I think they will take much longer to come to fruition, and she certainly isn't the self destructive mess that Winehouse was. I think BG just sees her crazy image and assumes that there has to be drugs behind it, but all of her crazy outfits and weird interviews seem very calculated. IF BG wants to lay even money that she doesn't live to 30, I will certainly take it.

Lady Gaga (supposedly) does barely any drugs aside from smoking weed when she's writing for an album, and she's very open about that. She's extremely intelligent and more in the business of being famous than anything else. She really does have her shit together...she'll be around for a long time in one form or another. The funny thing is she admits that her outfits and shenanigans are totally calculated, but nobody really cares about the fact that she's simply working the system to her advantage.

The funny thing is she admits that her outfits and shenanigans are totally calculated...
Well, I mean, it depends what you mean by calculated. Art by it's nature is calculated. .She describes much of what does as performance art, not strictly to be famous for fame's sake alone. How much of her is artistic expression and how much is crass commercial calculation I have absolutely no idea, and it's what I think is so funny about and interesting about her.
Well, I mean, it depends what you mean by calculated. Art by it's nature is calculated. .She describes much of what does as performance art, not strictly to be famous for fame's sake alone. How much of her is artistic expression and how much is crass commercial calculation I have absolutely no idea, and it's what I think is so funny about and interesting about her.
I suppose you could say her entire persona is an ongoing piece of performance art. I kind of like that about her, in that she admits it to herself and anyone who asks. She calls herself a student of fame...it seems to me that her artistic expression is crass commercial calculation, but it's in order to get a real message or two across to whoever is paying attention.