Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

Aren't you one of the Computer Doctors?I think I've seen your pic in the Record.
dude! dont post in here unless someone dies!i get anxious because i think it might be me!I might have died!IN MY SLEEP!then i wake up the next morning....after drinking beers!and i dont remember anything!and im alive...in my mindi dont think ive died!then i go to my computer and i see that i did in fact, die last night!then i see al te past thought thats i might have had but didnt have about dyingscary stuff man..dont even joke abot it
  • 2 weeks later...

Look at what's happened to me, I can't believe it myself. Suddenly I'm up on top of the world, It should've been somebody else. Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free-. Flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just me.

Look at what's happened to me, I can't believe it myself. Suddenly I'm up on top of the world, It should've been somebody else. Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free-. Flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just me.
believe it or not chris isnt at homeplease leave a message at the beepi must be out or i'd pick up the phonewhere could i be?believe it or not im not home

she was killed in a skiing accident on Mount Tremblemt. there is a big stink about it that Quebec did not have any air ambulances available and that it's not a high prorority on there list. That's why Quebec health care sucks.http://www.cbc.ca/arts/media/story/2009/03...te-viewing.html

she was killed in a skiing accident on Mount Tremblemt. there is a big stink about it that Quebec did not have any air ambulances available and that it's not a high prorority on there list. That's why public health care sucks.http://www.cbc.ca/arts/media/story/2009/03...te-viewing.html
fyp
  • 4 weeks later...

Poor Mark Fydrich. Whenever I thought of "1970's Hair", I thought of him. I seriously doubt we'll ever again see an era where blonde men proudly sport perms and really, we're all just a little bit worse off for that.

for some reason I could picture you in a perm AmScray. and 1 of my boyfriends back then had a blond perm

• 2 weeks later...
Arthur was born Bernice Frankel ...
So I guess this means she'll be going into Jew Purgatory.Of the various purgatories, Jew Purgatory isn't that bad; a bit roomier, not quite as hot in the summer. The shopping in Jew Purgatory isn't all that great so everyone has to commute over to Catholic purgatory for green groceries, but it isn't much of a bother since there's a community Buick parked next to the Morrie Cohen Memorial Jew Purgatory Multipurpose Center. There's canasta on weekends, shuffleboard on Tuesdays and the overall, place has a pretty good view; everyone's condo overlooks the masturbators to the east and the unbaptized babies due south.