Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

I'm seeing a lot of people, as in one person, suggest that if Obama is allowed to appoint a leftist judge it's the end of conservatism in America. So the appointment will get stonewalled, and the repubs gotta go for broke here. Clearly my man Jeb is the one to unite this country.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

**** this year

Guy Endore-Kaiser ‏@GuyEndoreKaiser 8m8 minutes ago

The AP just reported Ted Nugent is still alive. This is the worst year ever.

That one really surprises me. Prince didn't seem like a dude that would be into hard drugs, but whatever. Maybe it was a car wreck or something.

Every hipster in the world is crying into his hemp hanky today. Prince was way overrated. A few good songs, but no thing compared to a real artist like John Mayer.

Dude.

That one really surprises me. Prince didn't seem like a dude that would be into hard drugs, but whatever. Maybe it was a car wreck or something.

It was the flu, apparently. And ole 23457 up there just earned a month long shunning

• Like 2

It was the flu, apparently. And ole 23457 up there just earned a month long shunning

I stand corrected. It was reported as flu, but apparently was a drug overdose that put him in the hospital last week. So sad.

Getting addicted to drugs seems to be a really bad idea.