Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

Frank Gifford. 84 years old. Loved him on MNF.

• 3 months later...

RIP chrozzo you will be missed

Christian is in heaven. He left us peacefully and without pain at 11:19. He was surrounded by many friends and relatives who loved him. We had the perfect hours with him if death has perfection. There was music that was meaningful to him and us, playing in the background. We chatted with [to] him and rubbed his head as he loved, gave him kisses and hugs and just let him know how completely he was loved. Christian Chrosniak ♡

• 3 weeks later...

Ellsworth Kelly, sculptor and painter

Not just saying this. He was, without question, my favorite modern artist.

His work is what inspired me to work almost exclusively in bare carbon steel (as far as sculptural stuff goes).

• Like 1

Yay! I'm happy to hear it--I'm more familiar with his paintings. The Broad Museum has a number on display right now for its inaugural. The Green Angle is so large it required a special build for the elevator...

I keep an eye out for his sculpture.

Lemmy

Ugh.

Him and Ellsworth Kelly on the same day, this is like my personal 9/11.The only thing that could make this day any worse is if Carmen Hayes announces that she's had AIDS all along.

carmen-hayes.jpg

She didn't have the pink whorestreaks when I had her convinced I was a well connected hip hop record producer.

(There is a better than 85% chance the above statement is a lie)

Yeah but I just heard about them both today and now with the whole AIDS scare, its getting to be a bit much for a single day.

Why do I always have to be the emotionally strong one around here? Is a man not entitled to grieve for dearly departed musical, sculptural and anal artisans?

She didn't have the pink whorestreaks when I had her convinced I was a well connected hip hop record producer.

(There is a better than 85% chance the above statement is a lie)

So she did have the pink whorestreaks?