Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

He's colder than that, now.

God damn it, Fritz, you could have gone with "happy trails, bubby" there, and you ****ed it up.

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Devilfish Ulliott

David Ulliott @devilfish2011 · 47m 47 minutes ago

Unfortunately Dad, Dave 'Devilfish' Ulliott lost his battle with cancer today and died peacefully surrounded by his loved ones. xxx

http://www.allinmag.com/poker/inside-poker/the-personalities/2015/03/31/16/03/march-2015-tessaro-blog-dave-devilfish-ulliott

• Like 1

People who offer "get well soon's" to someone with terminal cancer tilt the everloving **** out of me.

Also, I'm astonished he was able to get into the US with his criminal background being what it was. I guess the information sharing between the US and the UK isn't two way like it is with the US and Canada.

Not that I wish Devilfish dead, but I'd have loved this to have happened in 2007, and listen to all the suckers talk about what a great guy this convicted safe cracker scumbag was, because he told a couple jokes.

And I'm not hating. I love scumbag criminal chavs. I just have no illusions about them. RIP, Devilfish. May all the women in hell have tight asses.

• 1 month later...

Guessing a full 50% of all local news articles that reference this death will entitle the write-up/story lead-in "The Thrill Is Gone" in that uniquely vapid way that only local news can accomplish.

• Like 1

How the **** does an obese black man from the Deep South, who lived on the road during a time when it was less than fashionable to be a negro, and who had diabetes, live to 89? Even if you ignore health/drug questions, that fact that no one cooked him alive in his tour bus as a conservative political statement is a testament to how well he played the guitar.

• Like 2

If you're rich and/or entertaining enough miracles are possible. Look how Crosby got bumped up on the transplant list.

If you're rich and/or entertaining enough miracles are possible. Look how Crosby got bumped up on the transplant list.

I thought you were going to go with "look how Cosby raped 100 white women"

• Like 2

What irritates me is that Americans have readily accepted Cosby as a rapist, but not Mr. Rogers as a pedophile.

I can't tell if this is a joke or not, but if not, you're an idiot and fuck off.