Who Died Today?

I was suffering from serious depression, then my wife left me.I'm much better now, thanks.
that's good sam.my fiance and i broke up 2 months ago. finally over her and life is good again.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

He's colder than that, now.

God damn it, Fritz, you could have gone with "happy trails, bubby" there, and you ****ed it up.

Posted Images

you trust the usda with your food?
Yes. How many millions of people are fed in this country ever day? Of course there are going to be occasional outbreaks of contaminated food, it's inevitable. They actually do a fantastic job of keeping us safe from the many, many possible issues. Yeah, of course I'm sure there's always room for improvement, but what exactly is your problem with the usda?
and the fda with your drugs?
Yes. It takes a long time and a lot of work to bring a drug to market. Once in a while it turns out a drug had a serious adverse effect, but that's inevitable as well. Yeah, I'm sure drug companies have too much pull, but that's one of the prices of living in a capitalist society. There's a reason why so many new drugs are created by these companies...if they weren't making so much money off of them, advancements would be coming a lot slower. There are examples of the fda screwing up, but in general, yeah, I trust them. And, realistically, so do you if you take fda-approved drugs.
The term "free range" is absolutely unregulated for eggs, beef or any food except live poultry. It’s a marketing claim with no standard definition and no government agency enforcing it...
Heh, I didn't know that, but it's not surprising.
[snip] what exactly is your problem with the usda?[snip2] so do you if you take fda-approved drugs.
i'll try to organize my thoughts & post something about it this week. i had to wait 'til today to say this so that 'this week' wasn't ending TOO SOON.
+100000I grew up loving his bizarre rants on life. RIP Andy, you were great.
When I was little, we only had one television (I'm totally aging myself here) and on Sunday, I was stuck with 60 minutes because my mom watched it. Andy Rooney was the only redeeming part of that show in my humble kid opinion.
When I was little, we only had one television (I'm totally aging myself here) and on Sunday, I was stuck with 60 minutes because my mom watched it. Andy Rooney was the only redeeming part of that show in my humble kid opinion.
We only had one TV until I was a teenager and I bought my own. I remember always watching that old liberal hack every Sunday and he always was fun and entertaining. I think those of us who grew up with him will forever have that voice in our heads.
  • 2 weeks later...