Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

He's colder than that, now.

God damn it, Fritz, you could have gone with "happy trails, bubby" there, and you ****ed it up.

Posted Images

RIP Frank Woodruff Buckles, Americas last living World War 1 Veteran.Very sobering thing, to think of an entire era just going extinct like that.When I was a little boy, we would go to family gatherings where all the old men were World War 2 Veterans and a few old-old timers served in World War 1. The Vietnam guys- guys my dads age- were younger than I am today...Now, there are no World War 1 veterans left and encountering a WW2 vet is becoming like hens teeth- and most of us here will live to see the day when the last World War II vet dies, too... and the Vietnam Vets have become the 'old men'.

Now, there are no World War 1 veterans left and encountering a WW2 vet is becoming like hens teeth- and most of us here will live to see the day when the last World War II vet dies, too... and the Vietnam Vets have become the 'old men'.
Thank goodness we haven't stopped having wars. I would hate to think that we'd run out of war veterans completely.
Our brief interludes between wars is the garden where faggots grow.
sonofabitch scram is awesome.

Damnit Nate Dogg!Now who is going to sing all the hooks for chronic: 2021?Regulators is one of my favourite songs. I've probably listened to 50+ songs that Nate Dogg was involved with. I've never heard a single song (to my knowledge) that actually game from one of his own Albums (did he have albums?). he must have been one of the most common 'guest appearances' in rap songs over the last 20 years.

On a cool, clear night (typical to Southern California) Warren G travels through his neighborhood, searching for women with whom he might initiate sexual intercourse. He has chosen to engage in this pursuit alone.Nate Dogg, having just arri...ved in Long Beach, seeks Warren. Ironically, Nate passes a car full of women who are excited to see him. He insists to the women that there is no cause for excitement.Warren makes a left at 21st Street and Lewis Ave, where he sees a group of young men enjoying a game of dice together. He parks his car and greets them. He is excited to find people to play with, but to his chagrin, he discovers they intend to relieve him of his material possessions. Once the hopeful thieves reveal their firearms, Warren realizes he is in a considerable predicament.Meanwhile, Nate passes the women, as they are low on his list of priorities. His primary concern is locating Warren. After curtly casting away the strumpets (whose interest in Nate was such that they crashed their automobile), he serendipitously stumbles upon his friend, Warren G, being held up by the young miscreants.Warren, unaware that Nate is surreptitiously observing the scene unfold, is in disbelief that he's being robbed. The perpetrators have taken jewelry and a name brand designer watch from Warren, who is so incredulous that he asks what else the robbers intend to steal. This is most likely a rhetorical question.Observing these unfortunate proceedings, Nate realizes that he may have to use his firearm to deliver his friend from harm.The tension crescendos as the robbers point their guns to Warren's head. Warren senses the gravity of his situation. He cannot believe the events unfolding could happen in his own neighborhood. As he imagines himself escaping in a surreal fashion, he catches a glimpse of his friend, Nate.Nate has seventeen bullets to expend (sixteen residing in the pistol's ammunition clip, with a solitary round placed in the barrel as to maximize the weapon's lethality) on the group of thieves, and he uses many of them. Afterward, he generously shares with Warren the credit for neutralizing the situation, though it is clear that Nate did all of the difficult work. Putting congratulations aside, Nate quickly reminds himself that he has committed multiple homicides. But, now that he has found Warren and ensured his friend's safety, engaging in intercourse with women once again becomes a priority, and he lets his friend know that there are females nearby (implying they are available for intercourse).Warren recalls that it was the promise of copulation that coaxed him away from his previous activities, and is thankful that Nate knows how he can satisfy his urges.Nate quickly finds the women he had left before, and remarks to one that he is fond of her physical appeal. Because the woman had earlier crashed her car on Nate's account, she asks that Nate and Warren to allow her and her friends to share transportation. Soon, both friends are driving with automobiles full of women to the East Side Motel, presumably to consummate their flirtation in an orgy.The third verse is more expository, with Warren and Nate explaining their G Funk musical style. Nate displays his bravado by claiming that individuals with equivalent knowledge could not even attempt to approach his level of lyrical mastery. He also notes that if any third party smokes as he does, they would find themselves in a state of intoxication every day. From Nate's other works, it can be inferred that the substance referenced is marijuana. Nate concludes his delineation of the night by issuing a vague threat to "busters," suggesting that he and Warren will further "regulate" any potential incidents in the future (presumably by engaging their enemies with small arms fire).

On a cool, clear night (typical to Southern California) Warren G travels through his neighborhood, searching for women with whom he might initiate sexual intercourse. He has chosen to engage in this pursuit alone.Nate Dogg, having just arri...ved in Long Beach, seeks Warren. Ironically, Nate passes a car full of women who are excited to see him. He insists to the women that there is no cause for excitement.Warren makes a left at 21st Street and Lewis Ave, where he sees a group of young men enjoying a game of dice together. He parks his car and greets them. He is excited to find people to play with, but to his chagrin, he discovers they intend to relieve him of his material possessions. Once the hopeful thieves reveal their firearms, Warren realizes he is in a considerable predicament.Meanwhile, Nate passes the women, as they are low on his list of priorities. His primary concern is locating Warren. After curtly casting away the strumpets (whose interest in Nate was such that they crashed their automobile), he serendipitously stumbles upon his friend, Warren G, being held up by the young miscreants.Warren, unaware that Nate is surreptitiously observing the scene unfold, is in disbelief that he's being robbed. The perpetrators have taken jewelry and a name brand designer watch from Warren, who is so incredulous that he asks what else the robbers intend to steal. This is most likely a rhetorical question.Observing these unfortunate proceedings, Nate realizes that he may have to use his firearm to deliver his friend from harm.The tension crescendos as the robbers point their guns to Warren's head. Warren senses the gravity of his situation. He cannot believe the events unfolding could happen in his own neighborhood. As he imagines himself escaping in a surreal fashion, he catches a glimpse of his friend, Nate.Nate has seventeen bullets to expend (sixteen residing in the pistol's ammunition clip, with a solitary round placed in the barrel as to maximize the weapon's lethality) on the group of thieves, and he uses many of them. Afterward, he generously shares with Warren the credit for neutralizing the situation, though it is clear that Nate did all of the difficult work. Putting congratulations aside, Nate quickly reminds himself that he has committed multiple homicides. But, now that he has found Warren and ensured his friend's safety, engaging in intercourse with women once again becomes a priority, and he lets his friend know that there are females nearby (implying they are available for intercourse).Warren recalls that it was the promise of copulation that coaxed him away from his previous activities, and is thankful that Nate knows how he can satisfy his urges.Nate quickly finds the women he had left before, and remarks to one that he is fond of her physical appeal. Because the woman had earlier crashed her car on Nate's account, she asks that Nate and Warren to allow her and her friends to share transportation. Soon, both friends are driving with automobiles full of women to the East Side Motel, presumably to consummate their flirtation in an orgy.The third verse is more expository, with Warren and Nate explaining their G Funk musical style. Nate displays his bravado by claiming that individuals with equivalent knowledge could not even attempt to approach his level of lyrical mastery. He also notes that if any third party smokes as he does, they would find themselves in a state of intoxication every day. From Nate's other works, it can be inferred that the substance referenced is marijuana. Nate concludes his delineation of the night by issuing a vague threat to "busters," suggesting that he and Warren will further "regulate" any potential incidents in the future (presumably by engaging their enemies with small arms fire).
A+++Where'd you find this, man? Or are you just super-uber creative and wrote it yourself?? hahahaToo bad you couldn't fit in the original lyrics too, I was sittin' here tryin' to think off them off the top while I was reading each line.
Amazing.
I was sittin' here tryin' to think off them off the top while reading each line.
I was doing the same, and having more difficulty than I would have thought.Then it occured to me, this was 16! years ago. RIP.
A+++Where'd you find this, man? Or are you just super-uber creative and wrote it yourself?? hahahaToo bad you couldn't fit in the original lyrics too, I was sittin' here tryin' to think off them off the top while I was reading each line.
I don't remember where it originated, but a saw it maybe a year or so ago online.Searching now, it is from August 2010. I can't find it on the original page it came from anymore, but if you google 'regulate explained' you can see it originally came from the wikipedia page for the song...someone edited the page and put it all in there, but it's not there anymore.

That's weird, for some reason I had completely convinced myself that Alfred was played by Michael Gambon, who took over Dumbledore after Richard Harris passed.