Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

rot in hell gilbert. Greg was awesome. he will be missed.
LOL at your gook-like inability to comprehend humor. Between comedians, something like this is standard. You're dealing with people for whom there are generally no boundaries or ethical mores. I guarantee you Gilbert must've known the guy well enough to understand that he wouldn't have minded- maybe, even insisted upon- comments like this should he sail off. When I go, my dearest friends will be making fun of me for being the dead guy. It's how it is amongst people who have a functional funny mechanism, choosing to not live their lives sitting around all day stroking cats and striving to make the world a better place through hypersensitivity and well-meaning tantrums of vagina emotion.

Gilbert is the king of "too soon". He made 9/11 jokes just weeks after the event and when the audience turned on him he went into the most hillarious telling of the aristocrats you will ever hear.

How soon till we find out that it was not so much of an accident that they are reporting it to be? I mean it may be an accident, but maybe he shouldn't have been taking the meds in the first place.

SJCannell%20.jpgStephen Cannell was an American television producer, writer, novelist and occasional actor who was also the founder of Stephen J. Cannell Productions.Cannell has created or co-created nearly 40 television series, mostly crime dramas, including The Rockford Files, The Greatest American Hero, The A-Team, Wiseguy, 21 Jump Street, Silk Stalkings, and The Commish. In the process he had, by his own count, scripted more than 450 episodes, and produced or executive produced over 1,500 episodes.i contributed!

Cannell and Curtis, I wonder who will be the third one?Famous people always die in threes.Wham...that would be my line at the Giraldo funeral.

That sucks. He was my favorite author. King Con is one of my favorite books of all team.
Yeah I started reading these books at Guapo's suggestion, mostly because they took place in Venice. They are not like good or anything, but entertaining. Just like his tv shows, really. The A-Team and Greatest American Hero have to be two of the best shows ever, but they are both pretty bad.