Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

He's colder than that, now.

God damn it, Fritz, you could have gone with "happy trails, bubby" there, and you ****ed it up.

Posted Images

How do you stab yourSELF 9 times? I mean .... once .... twice ... NO, KEEP GOING.This is weird.
He was probably all sorts of ****ed up when he did it. You think a sober person could stab themselves that much? The report mentioned hesitation wounds. He probably doesn't even remember what happened.
RIP to the wonderful Jean Simmons 1929-2010PBDJESI-EC009.jpgStar of several of my favourite films including Black Narcissus and Guys and Dolls.
Someone told me Gene Simmons died and I was all freaking out and couldn't find it anywhere on the internetThis explains it

Pernell Roberts, 'Bonanza' and 'Trapper John' star, diesLos Angeles, California (CNN) -- Actor Pernell Roberts, who played the eldest Cartwright brother in TV's "Bonanza," died at his Malibu, California, home Sunday at 81, his lawyer said.Younger TV viewers may remember Roberts from the lead role in "Trapper John, M.D.," a medical drama that aired on CBS for seven years, ending in 1986.Roberts spent the first decade of his acting career on stage -- including Broadway -- before he was cast in 1959 as Adam Cartwright, the handsome and smart son of rancher Ben Cartwright (Lorne Greene.)His character was serious and introspective, in contrast to younger half-brothers Hoss (Dan Blocker) and Little Joe (Michael Landon).Roberts left the popular western after the end of the sixth season in 1965, although "Bonanza" stayed in production for another eight years. While the show's storyline kept open the possibility of his return to the Ponderosa ranch, Roberts never did.He never gained much of a foothold in film, but stage acting kept Roberts busy for more than a decade.His role of Dr. "Trapper" John McIntyre -- starting in 1979 -- was a spin-off of a character from the hit TV comedy "M*A*S*H."Roberts played the balding physician working in a San Francisco hospital nearly three decades after he returned from the Korean War.His last regular TV job was in 1991 when he was host of the short-lived ABC police anthology "FBI: The Untold Stories

When I noticed this thread had a new post and saw, "Last post by: jeff_536" I thought, "Well, guess I can rule him out."
It could have been his exwife posting under his name again.Too soon?