Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

Yea, it's what he does.
Huh, interesting. I mean, I am not one to go around crying or RIP'ing the deaths of celebrities and such, but I would never think of posting a pic of fireworks. Well maybe for Osama or Manson, but not for someone like Ted Kennedy.Guess I shouldn't be too suprised. At least he refrained from posting "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Probably the worse thing I've ever seen posted on these forums (including Scram, and he was banned several times.)
You must not have seen loogie's boob larvae.Not loogie’s boob larvae, but the picture loogie posted of boob larvae.(Is it larvae or larva?)
Yeah, I have images turned off and I’m not clicking on that.But anyway, when I opened this thread and saw that Ted Kennedy had died I actually thought to myself, “chrozzo is going to be happy,” so I wasn’t surprised, much less offended by his post.
Yeah, I have images turned off and I’m not clicking on that.
I was going to post it as a pic but thought better, even though it is a weak photoshop. It could still scar some people's minds.
But anyway, when I opened this thread and saw that Ted Kennedy had died I actually thought to myself, “chrozzo is going to be happy,” so I wasn’t surprised, much less offended by his post.
I wasn't surprised or offended either, but it's still one of those, "holy shit he really is that clueless," kind of things.
fireworks1.jpg!!!
The link."Kennedy Helped Raise Awareness of Cystic Fibrosis In 2005, Senator Kennedy cosponsored a resolution to designate the month of May “National Cystic Fibrosis Month.” Cystic Fibrosis, a fatal disease of the lung, is one of the most common genetic diseases in the United States. Without a cure, the average life expectancy for an individual with the disease is in the mid-thirties. However, early and aggressive treatment can extend lives, and recent research on the disease has shown promising results. Senator Kennedy’s resolution designated National Cystic Fibrosis Month to increase knowledge and awareness of the disease, and to encourage early diagnosis. In addition, it called on Americans to actively support research to control or cure this deadly disease."In other words, you dumb.
fireworks1.jpg!!!
Probably the worse thing I've ever seen posted on these forums (including Scram, and he was banned several times.)
this. Chrozzo, you're my buddy, but that is pretty low and disgusting in my book. I just lost a ton of respect for you.

hito anyone i upset or offended for my earlier post, i do sincerely apoligize. it was a stupid and hateful thing to do and i regret my action. some of you who know me better know that im not that much of a shithead, even though i do do some shithead thingsplease accept my apology