.05-.10 Ultimate Bet 6 Max

Hand #46803737-28850 at Marseille (No Limit Hold'em)Started at 17/Oct/07 21:43:28 fishmonger687 is at seat 0 with $17.63. TinaR82 is at seat 1 with $15.61. prideofatx is at seat 2 with $10.44. AT13 is at seat 3 with $9. eagomez is at seat 4 with $16.99. ZQDNLC is at seat 5 with $9.47. The button is at seat 5. fishmonger687 posts the small blind of $.05. TinaR82 posts the big blind of $.10. fishmonger687: -- -- TinaR82: -- -- prideofatx: Qd Qc AT13: -- -- eagomez: -- -- ZQDNLC: -- --Pre-flop: prideofatx raises to $.35. AT13 re-raises to $1.20. eagomez folds. ZQDNLC folds. fishmonger687 folds. TinaR82 calls. prideofatx calls. Flop (board: Jh 2d 4c): TinaR82 checks. prideofatx bets $2. AT13 raises to $5.50. TinaR82 folds.\whats my play. It was only my second hand at the table, but i could already tell it was a pretty loose and aggressive table. Should i just lay this down and live to fight another day?

I usually reraise preflop, but calling is fine.I c/r the flop.As played, go allin here. This is AJ, KJ a lot of times.
I dislike the OPs flop lead. As its played I guess maybe get it all in, but I do not like playing it this way at all.
As played, go allin here. This is AJ, KJ a lot of times.
i would strongly disagree. these hands rarely ever repop pre unless villian is uber LAG. I do agree we rereraise preflop to find where we are at.