interesting lederer gossip

how do you know this? did you count the votes? did you oversee the electoral process? your post is just as biased as the one you are criticizing.
No I didn't count the votes. However, even though I am not American, I do have every faith in the democratic process of the US. America didn't get to be the respectable power that it is by behaving like a South American Bannana Republic. So if someone whishes to make the claim that two elections were tainted, the good history of the democratic process in the US burdens the person making the claim to provide the proof. Simply saying that one can't prove otherwise is no defence to the claim. If it were so the argument would become circula.
thats funny, thats what Bush&Co said. Interestingly, they refused to provide the documents required to obtain such proof to those who made the accusations. Funny how that works.
Funny how kerry had 3 purple hearts without ever recieving a real wound.. and he wouldnt release the documents?? talk about fraud.. what a censored head
I didnt say Kerry was honest, or that Bush was not honest. I dont have an opinion either way, because i am not privy to the information required to have such an opinion. Neither are you, and neither is gcirons. THAT is my point.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats funny, thats what Bush&Co said. Interestingly, they refused to provide the documents required to obtain such proof to those who made the accusations. Funny how that works
Seems kind of silly to make a sweeping claim without any proof in the first place. So in your own words. The claim that the elections were tainted is pure speculation (if the claim was made without any proof). However, one wouldn't need documents form the executive to prove this claim. their are other ways to see if the votes are representative of the electorate.

you guys are jus freakin commercials for the REPS. I'm not going to argue the obvious. I'm not part of a political party so i'm not offended when you bash kerry or anybody else. My original point was that there are crooks in every walk of life. Thats it. And yes i think that GWB is gettin away with alot of shiiat. But thats just what i think. And i think this cause what i see, read and hear. I don't care if you agree with me cause it doesn't matter. You can't do anything about it and niether can i. And i mentioned the 2000 vote pre-set computers in ohio cause it was on the news and in the papers. You asked how do i know this? Well, what do you think, I made it up? Your behind a computer. And i'm pretty sure your have access to the net. lOOK IT UP. If you don't want to believe me and your not goin to find out if its true or not, then thats when you enter into ignorance. I do want to make it clear that i find it funny that i encounter people who defend the REPs, but they're not the ones who benefit from having them in control of the house, senate, the presidency. Most defend them cause there parents are reps or they were born into the upper middle class- the upper class. But there they are in there honda accord makin 30-60k a year and not reaping any of the benefits that reps look for when they have there party in the white house. I think your being used and you don't even realize it.

Thu, Apr 28th, 2005 5:07 pmReply with quoteyou guys are jus freakin commercials for the REPS. I'm not going to argue the obvious. I'm not part of a political party so i'm not offended when you bash kerry or anybody else. My original point was that there are crooks in every walk of life. Thats it. And yes i think that GWB is gettin away with alot of shiiat. But thats just what i think. And i think this cause what i see, read and hear. I don't care if you agree with me cause it doesn't matter. You can't do anything about it and niether can i.And i mentioned the 2000 vote pre-set computers in ohio cause it was on the news and in the papers. You asked how do i know this? Well, what do you think, I made it up? Your behind a computer. And i'm pretty sure your have access to the net. lOOK IT UP. If you don't want to believe me and your not goin to find out if its true or not, then thats when you enter into ignorance.I do want to make it clear that i find it funny that i encounter people who defend the REPs, but they're not the ones who benefit from having them in control of the house, senate, the presidency. Most defend them cause there parents are reps or they were born into the upper middle class- the upper class. But there they are in there honda accord makin 30-60k a year and not reaping any of the benefits that reps look for when they have there party in the white house. I think your being used and you don't even realize it.
I am sorry. I did try to find some logic in what you said......but wow not much there.