interesting lederer gossip

this lederer mob stuff seems to make sense...maybe daniel doesn't talk smack about annie duke anymore because he's scared to wake up with Mushu's severed head next to him in bed :shock:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the stuff written in there is true, carlyle group they dont exist? how come when the reports came out that 100,000 iraqi civilians have been killed 1 week before the elections it wasnt put in one paper in america? manufacturing consent, noam chomskey... is that just a crazy conspiracy? Are there not jobs for people in the FBI just for deleting specific things in the news for the general public... that stuff all happens man
You are certifiable.
i enjoy when you dont have a reply you just decide to try and mock me... what was the thought process "hmm all that stuff is true...im gonna say he's insane, that will work" im sure W wouldnt have done much better
the stuff written in there is true, carlyle group they dont exist? how come when the reports came out that 100,000 iraqi civilians have been killed 1 week before the elections it wasnt put in one paper in america? manufacturing consent, noam chomskey... is that just a crazy conspiracy? Are there not jobs for people in the FBI just for deleting specific things in the news for the general public... that stuff all happens man
You are certifiable.
i enjoy when you dont have a reply you just decide to try and mock me... what was the thought process "hmm all that stuff is true...im gonna say he's insane, that will work" im sure W wouldnt have done much better
This is a poker board...keep your delusions and your insecurities to yourself...okay?BTW...this thread is about Lederer.
Okay....just to be clear.....anybody that thinks that GWB rigged two elections....is well.....clearly mentally ill.
You must be republican. In ohio, they found machines that had 2000 votes pre-set for GWB and no one made a big deal about it. If that was set for a democrat, it would be grounds for a forfieture. I don't know how much money you make, or how much you benefit from having a Republican in office, but i have alot of "Republican, Pro Bush friends" who defend this obvious stupid man and his views. what I think is funny is that they don't make alot of money, (mabe under 50,000), and they are "commercials" for the Republican party. I don't know why but i'm sure the Reps are happy that they have some fool spouting there views and they don't even have to pay em.
Another nutcase.....listen genius.....those votes you talk about were test votes that were taken off before voting....in Cleveland the machines had Kerry votes....In Palm Beach Florida....the machines were tested and in each precient they were tested to the tune of 10 to 1 votes for Kerry.....It is also funny on how you insist on calling GWB a stupid man when he continues to outsmart the democratic party...so what does that make you? I would say a MORON.Have a nice day...and check into the asylum.....here is your hat:805201.png
You are certifiable.
This is a poker board...keep your delusions and your insecurities to yourself...okay?BTW...this thread is about Lederer.
Im sorry who started this conversation about politics it sure wasnt me, and thank you for ending it without a real thought being put in on either issue of lederer or politics, great post
You are certifiable.
Im sorry who started this conversation about politics it sure wasnt me, and thank you for ending it without a real thought being put in on either issue of lederer or politics, great post
Thank You....oh I forgot...you get a Hat too:805201.png
I wish I knew how to get a bookmaking opporation started, it would be like printing money!
find some gamblers, agree to take their bets. Presto, you're a bookie.
Just make sure you have enough to cover yourself in case they win. And, uh, get good at math to handle the odds. Oh yeah, don't deal with anyone with a nickname, Tommy "the tooth" Minendez or Joey "Bag 'a Donuts"
Or you could just use the the vegas spreads and increase them a hair (not that they arn't already increased) and give those odds to people in your highschool that don't know any better.....not that i ever did anything like that in HS because that would be wrong.....then again i somehow managed to never have to work at McDonalds all summer either...imagine the luck :club:
this lederer mob stuff seems to make sense...maybe daniel doesn't talk smack about annie duke anymore because he's scared to wake up with Mushu's severed head next to him in bed :shock:
funniest thing i've seen in a long time!!

Is there a yawn Icon... this is rediculous on a poker message board.. If you guys thought enough about poker you wouldnt be having this argument...We all have our opinions... But I gave up trying to represent mine because I had better things to do... take it somewhere else... Kerry lost Bush w0n and it seems everyone is pissed... forget my opinion... I will support/defend my choice in four years... lets take it up when it comes to a vote again...for know lets discuss POKER!!!!!

If I were to run a high stakes "homegame" in a big city that didn't have legal gambling I'd probably want the mob to "protect" the game. No sense in some cracked up junkie trying to take down the game with his saturday night special, a little cut to the mob cuts down on the riff-raff. The mob DOES serve a need, to some degree, in society. Not a good need or a legal need, but they're not just thugs and miscreants.

George W. Bush rigged 2 elections, YES! TWO ELECTIONS, and he lied about the "weapons of masss destruction". But do you see him being impeached? NO. But we will impeach a president for getting a blow job. Yea, he lied about getting some head to the american people. BURN HIM!!!!The current president lied and because of his lie, thousands of people are dead or are in danger of dying!!! It goes to show that the Republicans are the ones in charge of this country. The Democrats are only around to make it "seem" like there is another choice and this country is Democratic.
I love this post. I have not heard a good Bush bash since he shuit up his mindless critics by sweeping into his second term. Only in America can a pissed of Liberal take a comment about Poker and turn it into a diatribe about a political leader.He won his second term FAIR. Now F-off and find a reak candidate for the next election and maybe you will see another Dem in the Big Chair.

While Poker Players may not be scum, they still attract a lot of bad elements.---------Doyle Brunson: One time a long time ago, a guy got killed. It wasn't exactly a robbery, though. A man just came busting in and shot the guy. One of the funny stories happened when we were playing in Austin, Texas. Suddenly, windows broke all over the house and seven guys with shot guns came at us from every angle. They lined us all up against the wall and made us drop our pants. Some girl there said she'd never seen so many naked butts and shaking knees in her life! So there we all were, half naked, and the robbers would always pick on the biggest guy, which usually was me. This little biddy guy -- he was about five feet tall and his eyes were glazed over -- punched me in the stomach with his shot gun and asked, "Who runs this game?" I said, "I don't know" (it was an unwritten law that you didn't snitch on anybody). Then wham! He hit me on the side of the head with the butt of his gun and repeated, "Who runs this game?" Again I said, "I don't know." He had one of those old guns and he pulled the hammer back and cocked it and put it right up to my temple. "Who runs this game?" he asked. "That guy right over there!" I answered. -----------Stuff like that doesn't happen to normal people with normal jobs.

George W. Bush rigged 2 elections, YES! TWO ELECTIONS, and he lied about the "weapons of masss destruction". But do you see him being impeached? NO. But we will impeach a president for getting a blow job. Yea, he lied about getting some head to the american people. BURN HIM!!!!The current president lied and because of his lie, thousands of people are dead or are in danger of dying!!! It goes to show that the Republicans are the ones in charge of this country. The Democrats are only around to make it "seem" like there is another choice and this country is Democratic.
I love this post. I have not heard a good Bush bash since he shuit up his mindless critics by sweeping into his second term. Only in America can a censored of Liberal take a comment about Poker and turn it into a diatribe about a political leader.He won his second term FAIR. Now F-off and find a reak candidate for the next election and maybe you will see another Dem in the Big Chair.
how do you know this? did you count the votes? did you oversee the electoral process? your post is just as biased as the one you are criticizing.
I love this post. I have not heard a good Bush bash since he shuit up his mindless critics by sweeping into his second term. Only in America can a censored of Liberal take a comment about Poker and turn it into a diatribe about a political leader.He won his second term FAIR. Now F-off and find a reak candidate for the next election and maybe you will see another Dem in the Big Chair.
how do you know this? did you count the votes? did you oversee the electoral process? your post is just as biased as the one you are criticizing.
and that comment is pretty worthless too man.. just let it go before u start on ur daily bash of people dude.. just once make it through the day without flaming someone
and that comment is pretty worthless too man.. just let it go before u start on ur daily bash of people dude.. just once make it through the day without flaming someone
what fun would that be? But, aside from that, i didnt make any assumptions about the US elections. I merely pointed out that gcirons was just as unqualified as OP to make judgements about the fairness of any election. My point was valid, his was not.

Since you're all bound and determined to stay on this thread I'll repeat what I said on the other thread about "stolen" elections.-----------------------As far as stealing votes in Ohio goes, when the votes are tallied, even by machine, some clerk (probably a volunteer or minimally paid temp help) still checks of names of people as they go into the place to vote. The # of people are usually calculated for that log and compared to the number of machine votes. Each ward is different and sends in their totals separately. I did a lot of election monitoring in Wisconsin (Kerry by about 12,000 votes I think) and I verified on the webpage the next day that the total reported for our wards matched the total I saw on the machine, which matched the total number of ballots fed into the machine, which matched the # of people who showed up to vote + the number of absentee ballots. In Milwaukee (like 80%+ for Kerry), there were several thousand more votes counted than voters (our newspaper reported that, I don't have a link), and also a lot of people votes who's names don’t exist or who were registered as living at bridges or empty lots by their address. In Sheboygan, there were lots of fishy things happening, like a van showing up with 5 college kids who just signed a "lease" on notebook paper to live in an apartment and now wanted to vote (you need only show a lease in WI). They showed up at a couple different wards when they were turned away! Yet after all this I'm still not going to say that Kerry headed some plot to steal WI votes. Maybe overeager supporters or local people got a few thousand extra votes for Kerry, it's very possible. But I don't think there was enough to steal the election. And in Ohio the same thing *might* have happened for Bush, but not 150,000 extra votes. Stuff like that gets noticed and fast.

No I didn't count the votes. However, even though I am not American, I do have every faith in the democratic process of the US. America didn't get to be the respectable power that it is by behaving like a South American Bannana Republic. So if someone whishes to make the claim that two elections were tainted, the good history of the democratic process in the US burdens the person making the claim to provide the proof. Simply saying that one can't prove otherwise is no defence to the claim. If it were so the argument would become circula.
No I didn't count the votes. However, even though I am not American, I do have every faith in the democratic process of the US. America didn't get to be the respectable power that it is by behaving like a South American Bannana Republic. So if someone whishes to make the claim that two elections were tainted, the good history of the democratic process in the US burdens the person making the claim to provide the proof. Simply saying that one can't prove otherwise is no defence to the claim. If it were so the argument would become circula.
thats funny, thats what Bush&Co said. Interestingly, they refused to provide the documents required to obtain such proof to those who made the accusations. Funny how that works.
thats funny, thats what Bush&Co said. Interestingly, they refused to provide the documents required to obtain such proof to those who made the accusations. Funny how that works.
Funny how kerry had 3 purple hearts without ever recieving a real wound.. and he wouldnt release the documents?? talk about fraud.. what a **** head